What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Then so am I :). Well, I think we should revive the pack then. @cabatli_53 @xenon54 and many more old friends here whom I forgot to mention.

Our country is facing a lot of misinformation campaign, thus we should give a hand and engage with others to see what they think from their perspective to assess what's best for our country. Well how many years it has been six, seven?
I also think that Turks/Turkey are being misrepresented by some toxic members too.

I also think that Turks/Turkey are being misrepresented by some toxic members too.

Maybe have thread exclusively for you guys (and vetted ppl interested in turkish matters like me) that are well reasoned and professional + mod @cabatli_53 (who can maybe propose this idea to forum admins)?...since this thread (and all others) seems more open air cafe for all types.

Some other Turk professionals I rarely see posting are very high quality too. Like @TheMightyBender and @ANMDT . Maybe they will interact more in a controlled + professional setting that is invite-only here. Just throwing some ideas around.

Maybe have thread exclusively for you guys (and vetted ppl interested in turkish matters like me) that are well reasoned and professional + mod @cabatli_53 (who can maybe propose this idea to forum admins)?...since this thread (and all others) seems more open air cafe for all types.

Some other Turk professionals I rarely see posting are very high quality too. Like @TheMightyBender and @ANMDT . Maybe they will interact more in a controlled + professional setting that is invite-only here. Just throwing some ideas around.
Bro I am flattered that you think of me so highly. But I dont think I will be a good fit for such an activity. Mainly because I think of defence.pk as a social media website more than anything else. That means it is a source of entertainment for me. While I do put forward my serious analyses from time to time, I also like to joke around and tease people. And unfortunately this has made me prone to angering some people and having arguments with some others.

Of course, it is important to mention that I am not complaining about the situation at all, I am happy about it. But some may not be.

Today at my university a group of nerdy incels were talking sh!t about Turkey. They we're standing behind me in a line for food. There were hundreds of people in the area including teachers.

There were about 10 of them and they were saying stuff like:

"I hate Turks"
"No one likes Turkey"
"I would love if Turkey got nuked"
"Turks are scum!"
"Yeah I'm Greek, so I hate Turks"

After listening to them for about 15 seconds I turned around and looked at them. They immediately stepped back and one of the guys said "I told you not to say stuff like this" to his friend. One of the guys decided to hide behind his mate. After I turned back around I heard them whisper to each other, telling eachother off.

I guarantee these cucks complain about Turks online.

Today at my university a group of nerdy incels were talking sh!t about Turkey. They we're standing behind me in a line for food. There were hundreds of people in the area including teachers.

"I hate Turks"
"No one likes Turkey"
"Turks are scum!"

After listening to them for about 15 seconds I turned around and looked at them. They immediately stepped back and one of the guys said "I told you not to say stuff like this" to his friend. One of the guys decided to hide behind his mate. After I turned back around I heard them whisper to each other, telling eachother off.

How old are you? :D

"I hate Turks"
"No one likes Turkey"
"Turks are scum!"

Fun fact is that i dont see a difference between you, your CHPKK buddies and them. Talking exactly the same language

''Turkey is stupid''
''Turkey fails in Syria''
''Turkey this, Turkey that''
''Erdogan dictator, sultan and blabla'''

Fun fact is that i dont see a difference between you, your CHPKK buddies and them. Talking exactly the same language

''Turkey is stupid''
''Turkey fails in Syria''
''Turkey this, Turkey that''
''Erdogan dictator, sultan and blabla'''

Why do all AKP supporters love to throw around the words FETO and PKK? Oh maybe because their own party uses both terrorist organization's to their own advantage.

Who needs to calm down?
images

Affınıza sığınarak Türk arkadaşlardan ricamdır.

İngilizce bilmediğim için Türkçe yazıyorum.

Şahsi fikrimdir. Burası öyle veya böyle uluslararası bir site. Türkiyeyi anlatacak örnekler yazsak daha iyi olmazmı? AKP, CHP veya MHP linin bu ülke geri gitsin diye düşündüğünü ve bu şekilde bir istekte bulunduğunu zannetmiyorum. Lütfen birbirimize saygı ve sabır gösterelim. Hangimiz ne düşünürsek düşünelim sonuçta bu ülke bizim ve ülkemizin adının güzel anılmasını sağlayalım.

Ama buradaki arkadaşların atışmalarından dünya insanlarının şunu anladığı kanaatindeyim “Bu Türkler birini öldürür. Türkler Antidemokrat. Türkler saygıdan anlamıyor vb.”.

AKP lilerde CHP lilerde MHP lilerde kardeşimdir. :cheers:

Bu site yüzünden bu yaştan sonra İngilizce öğrenmeye çalışıyorum. Allah sonumu hayır getire. :hitwall:

Sabrınız ve anlayışınız için teşekkür ederim.

Back
Top Bottom