What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Today at my university a group of nerdy incels were talking sh!t about Turkey. They we're standing behind me in a line for food. There were hundreds of people in the area including teachers.

There were about 10 of them and they were saying stuff like:

"I hate Turks"
"No one likes Turkey"
"I would love if Turkey got nuked"
"Turks are scum!"
"Yeah I'm Greek, so I hate Turks"

After listening to them for about 15 seconds I turned around and looked at them. They immediately stepped back and one of the guys said "I told you not to say stuff like this" to his friend. One of the guys decided to hide behind his mate. After I turned back around I heard them whisper to each other, telling eachother off.

I guarantee these cucks complain about Turks online.
This was my life at primary school, high school and to a lesser extent uni. 1 Turk v a school full of Greeks (I use to live in Port Melbourne). It was the best - ripping into those folk dancing gyro eating fuckers whenever they got their Hellenic pride going. My mum and dad would make sure I knew about the Girik/Yunan Gavur. Haha. I used to even go the older kids and the teachers - yep, the teachers with Greek backgrounds weren’t shy to let me know about Greek-Turkish relations or lack thereof. Ah the memories... That romantic bs you sometimes hear about Turks and Greeks being similar can gagf...

"Ellhamduillah brothers, Recab Tayyib Erdoghan is the leader of the CALIPHATE! He is the only Muslim leader who is against America!!! He is bringing back the OTtOmAns brotheeeer! He is bringing the Jews to their knees brOtheR!

Ellhamduliah brother! ErDoghan is the leader of ISLAM!"

I'm going to take a massive break from looking at Turkish news and particularly what's happening in Syria and Libya. My dad told me all of this would happen, but I never believed him. Now I'm seeing it all playing out. TSK has their hands tied behind their back and AKPKKFETÖ is feeding them to jackals.

I just can't watch any further. We went from being the 6th most powerful country to the 11th. Now even Egypt on paper is ahead of us. Of course our soldiers and tactics are better. But seriously why are we not buying enough weapons?

There is no strategy involved in our actions anymore. "Oh ErdOgAn is plaYinG 4d ChEsS".. yeah no.

Unless AKP gets ousted this year say goodbye to this country.

I'm hoping the general's say f*ck it, and go all out in Syria. Then after that I hope they peacefully remove AKP from power.

Last edited:
How I feel right now after seeing AKP's true face in the last few weeks.

@Nein

Have you ever heard of Ötüken Birliği Partisi?

I reckon you would like it as much as I do.

They will never win elections however I really hope they become a small but influential party, like Vatan Partisi.

How I feel right now after seeing AKP's true face in the last few weeks.

@Nein

Have you ever heard of Ötüken Birliği Partisi?

I reckon you would like it as much as I do.

They will never win elections however I really hope they become a small but influential party, like Vatan Partisi.

Are these guys pan turkists and pan turanists?

"Ellhamduillah brothers, Recab Tayyib Erdoghan is the leader of the CALIPHATE! He is the only Muslim leader who is against America!!! He is bringing back the OTtOmAns brotheeeer! He is bringing the Jews to their knees brOtheR!

Ellhamduliah brother! ErDoghan is the leader of ISLAM!"

Erdogan would have ended up like Karamustapha Pasha for what is going on today.

You know Sultan Abdulhamid I passed away when he heard about the massacre of Turks and Crimean Turks by the Russians.

He became so sad that he became paralysed and passed away. None of our politicians or leaders today have this sort love and grief.

I feel like we can learn a lot from our forefathers a lot.

Erdogan would have ended up like Karamustapha Pasha for what is going on today.

You know Sultan Abdulhamid I passed away when he heard about the massacre of Turks and Crimean Turks by the Russians.

He became so sad that he became paralysed and passed away. None of our politicians or leaders today have this sort love and grief.

I feel like we can learn a lot from our forefathers a lot.

Something tells me that AKP members will try to escape the country soon. Because it isn't only going to be Erdoğan who will be punished.

Erdoğan doesn't give a damn about the plight of Uyghurs or Syrian/Iraqi Turkmens. He only cares for Arabs. Unlike Abdulhamid I, he doesn't have a drop of Turkish blood in him.

Something tells me that AKP members will try to escape the country soon. Because it isn't only going to be Erdoğan who will be punished.

Erdoğan doesn't give a damn about the plight of Uyghurs or Syrian/Iraqi Turkmens. He only cares for Arabs. Unlike Abdulhamid I, he doesn't have a drop of Turkish blood in him.

Is erdogan even fit to have the caliph and sultan title. Last time I remembered being a Sultan or Caliph meant being strong and fcking your enemies up.

So many weak *** sultans or caliphs got brought down due to their cowardice and weakeness.

You know wolves actually bring down their pack leader if they are weak or cowardly. If a wolf leader is weak the members of the pack work together to bring the pack leader down.

Enver Pasha approves this post lmaoooooooooooo

MAN I am again blocked from germany to PAK defence forum!

with my VPN client I am able to reach it via Hong Kong

I can reach the site and see contend but the forum is down for me from germany.. its annoying..

what does cay bahcesi mean?
Cay = tea ,bahce(si) = garden("the'',in this case).
moda-tea-garden.jpg

cafe019_gk_x_mob.jpg

533537921_a558ce65e2_z.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom