What's new

Çay Bahçesi

If Battlefield 6 ever happens dont you think the game should have more factions other than the USA, Russia and China.

I feel like we need more factions or nations like

Turkic League or Turkic Alliance
Arab League or the Middle Eastern Coalition
African Union
European Alliance
South American Alliance

Instead of those perhaps nations like Turkey, France, UK, North Korea, Iran, Arab Countries, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Australia, South Africa and Brazil.

If Turkey was ever featured would you prefer Turkey being itself or being part of a ficitional alliance like the Turkic League or Turkic Alliance. Which means a mix of Turkish, American,European, Soviet and Russian arms.

The next battlefield will be from the Bad company series so BC3 will be modern and will have again a variety of Maps from all continents. They had already JNG90 in bf3 and 4 so we will see also them in the next modern series.

The next battlefield will be from the Bad company series so BC3 will be modern and will have again a variety of Maps from all continents. They had already JNG90 in bf3 and 4 so we will see also them in the next modern series.

Bf4 also had the UTS15 Shotgun

images (5).jpeg

Dont forget BF1 I still play it today.

@GlobalMillitary96

Its a common myth that Yavuz Sultan Selim went to save Kurds thats not true.

The kurds were actually supporting and backing the Safavids until Caldiran thats when they switched their support to the Ottomans.

I feel like the Ottomans had the perfect chance to link up with Central Asia especially Uzbeks. Perhaps Uzbeks could have maybe settled in Eastern Turkey.

Turks ruled eastern turkey for centuries before the Ottomans and after them but how come not much Turkish or Turkic migration never happened.

If the kurds are a majority there has to be a reason.

I'm back. :)

Then so am I :). Well, I think we should revive the pack then. @cabatli_53 @xenon54 and many more old friends here whom I forgot to mention.

Our country is facing a lot of misinformation campaign, thus we should give a hand and engage with others to see what they think from their perspective to assess what's best for our country. Well how many years it has been six, seven?

Then so am I :). Well, I think we should revive the pack then. @cabatli_53 @xenon54 and many more old friends here whom I forgot to mention.

Our country is facing a lot of misinformation campaign, thus we should give a hand and engage with others to see what they think from their perspective to assess what's best for our country. Well how many years it has been six, seven?

Glad to see you brothers !

Welcome back!

Back
Top Bottom