What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Shame??? Yes we should have locked all women at their homes. Shame on their fathers and husbands who could have compelled staying at home. Sorry , Turkey is a democratic country and every one has right to protest.
What would you like us to bring the heavy armed army to city center and to order shooting onto mass?

İt's just funny when a guy with "Mohammed" name concerns about human rights in Turkey.
Man, what you are talking about ?! I' m against the use of force against women who gathered yesterday in Istanbul

Last edited:
What the point to bring police against women march ?!SHAME !!

Most of the protestors are either feminists or homos.

Both a threat to the Turkish nation by the way women in past did not act like these whores.

Sabiha gokcen is a real feminist even if she wasnt one. A women who rose to the ranks to be Turkeys first fighter pilot I think the first female fighter pilot in history.

Cut all aid money to palestine and kick the palestinians out from Turkey. Also ban their flag and burn it.

Its an insult how this flag was used to kill Turkish soldiers in ww1 and you have Turks waving this flag.

By the way as a Muslim I care about Jerusalem and Al Aqsa but not the not people itself like the jews and palestinians who turned the place into hell.

This is why I dont support Pallies anymore they are most arrogant and self centered people on this planet. Even Somalis are better than them I mean their country has been through much worse I never seen Somalis acting so arrogant and attacking their own Muslim brothers.

Pallies can keep on throwing rocks while the Jews curb stomped them. Turks fight for their land while the Pallies either sold it or fled, typical cowards.

You should calm down a bit. He didn't mean anything wrong, moreover his name one of the most beautiful names in the world.
He has just tried insulting Turkish democracy claiming disproportionate force against female civilians.

Usually nations consist of men with this name are renowned for violation against women's rights ? Aren't they?

Further more what's the use of sharing this type of content in çaybahçesi . İt's obvious provacation.

He has just tried insulting Turkish democracy claiming disproportionate force against female civilians.

Usually nations consist of men with this name are renowned for violation against women's rights ? Aren't they?

Further more what's the use of sharing this type of content in çaybahçesi . İt's obvious provacation.
how ignorant you are !!
Do you think i will care if you like my name or not ?!
Just go learn how to be more polite with people and stop acting as a kid !!.
Just relax because I'm Turkish like you and absolutely I will be more useful for turkey than your racism .

Last edited:
Bu forumda kedi uzanamadigi cigere mundar dermis lafi hep gerceklesiyor ha :D

Bizle alakasi yok ama Pakistanda sii sunni tartismalari baslamis, Iran suclu gosteriliyor, Iran Pakistani sucluyor, Araplarla Yahudiler ellerini felan ovusturuyor ben diyim bu bize kadar gelecek... Korfez Araplari bu yeni Pakistan hukumeti secildiginde kutlama yapmisti, ilginc.

ISID Afganistana kaydiriliyor felan, bir bok dalgasi geliyor tum hizyla bu tarafa... Hindistan verdi gazi cekildi kenara

Bizle alakasi yok ama Pakistanda sii sunni tartismalari baslamis, Iran suclu gosteriliyor, Iran Pakistani sucluyor, Araplarla Yahudiler ellerini felan ovusturuyor ben diyim bu bize kadar gelecek... Korfez Araplari bu yeni Pakistan hukumeti secildiginde kutlama yapmisti, ilginc.
Suudi prens boşuna oralara gitmedi. Galeyana en hazır millet bunlar.

Suudi prens boşuna oralara gitmedi. Galeyana en hazır millet bunlar.
Hindistan gaz verdi cekildi kenara...

"Unfortunately we still haven't properly defined what it means to be a Pakistani. It's still ambiguous and different people have different definitions for what a Pakistani is."

Ya... yedik ya :pop:

Both a threat to the Turkish nation by the way women in past did not act like these whores.

Sabiha gokcen is a real feminist even if she wasnt one. A women who rose to the ranks to be Turkeys first fighter pilot I think the first female fighter pilot in history.

Cut all aid money to palestine and kick the palestinians out from Turkey. Also ban their flag and burn it.

Its an insult how this flag was used to kill Turkish soldiers in ww1 and you have Turks waving this flag.

By the way as a Muslim I care about Jerusalem and Al Aqsa but not the not people itself like the jews and palestinians who turned the place into hell.

This is why I dont support Pallies anymore they are most arrogant and self centered people on this planet. Even Somalis are better than them I mean their country has been through much worse I never seen Somalis acting so arrogant and attacking their own Muslim brothers.

Pallies can keep on throwing rocks while the Jews curb stomped them. Turks fight for their land while the Pallies either sold it or fled, typical cowards.

Homos,Feminists, and so called Islamists are threat to your country should be crushed one wants Turkey to be enslaved with crappy ((Multiculturalism)) and ((Diversity) ideas that the Koshers have pushed here

What? What is she saying? I can't understand her. I do not speak Terrorist.

:rofl:

On a more serious note, you are taking Twitter and other social media platforms way too serious. Let those people bark on the internet. Stay with us in the reality.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom