What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Amk itleri, diyarbakırda sahalarda 2 yıl çalıştım, herkes böyle değil emin olun. Bu amk'larımı sallandırsan geri kalan bir avuç kürtçü de pırsar. Halkın bir kesiminde de duygusal kürtçülük var ama yokolmayacak birşey değil. Özellikle yargıdaki ve siyasetteki bazı yapılar bunları korumasa devlet bunların amk. Devlet birşey yaptığında yok chp, yok hdpkk, yok barolar birliği, yok ttb, yok tmmob, yok cemevleri birliği çığırıp bunları koruyor Erdoğan nefretinden.

And your baseless claims started making everybody bored. There are many people like Ethem Sancak, dying for love Erdogan, this is not abnormal for some investors love Erdogan much.
On the contrary, this RRoyce attitude to us showes how right Erdogan is by selecting BMC as a contractor for creating indepedent defence industry.

It's not baseless.
You have to be blind to not see that.

The part with "dying for love" was awesome, made my day :enjoy:

However i don't want to drag out this conversation any longer.

can you translate this to English please

Short:
Football players and Fans from Diyarbakir "booed" the National Anthem, and this Midget (Nr.72 White Jersey) in the Video attacked his opponents with a hidden razorblade.

Similar things happened quite a few times... it's a shame that the TFF still gives them a license.

Short:
Football players and Fans from Diyarbakir "booed" the National Anthem, and this Midget (Nr.72 White Jersey) in the Video attacked his opponents with a hidden razorblade.

Similar things happened quite a few times... it's a shame that the TFF still gives them a license.
You see the same shit in spain , france , etc . People are crazy everywhere just enjoy your life and leave them in their stupidity

Wtf so Mavi Vatan is already finished...

I am very disappointed. I was expecting much more. All the footage I've seen has been quite mediocre. The best part was seeing our marines enter the TCG Bayraktar. However I don't believe they even did a large scale amphibious landing. We also saw absolutely no missile launches from ships. I am so underwhelmed by such a hyped up exercise. I really hope there is more footage which actually shows something good.

Wtf so Mavi Vatan is already finished...

I am very disappointed. I was expecting much more. All the footage I've seen has been quite mediocre. The best part was seeing our marines enter the TCG Bayraktar. However I don't believe they even did a large scale amphibious landing. We also saw absolutely no missile launches from ships. I am so underwhelmed by such a hyped up exercise. I really hope there is more footage which actually shows something good.

I absolutely agree with you. Videos were shared like an ordinary exercise. At least I'd like to see SOM sink an old ship, Or even if ATMACA and KORKUT are not fired, I would like to see them in Exercise.

What the point to bring police against women march ?!SHAME !!

Attachments

• D1KUo80WkAEAfsd.jpg
    D1KUo80WkAEAfsd.jpg
    238.4 KB · Views: 64
What the point to bring police against women march ?!SHAME !!
Shame??? Yes we should have locked all women at their homes. Shame on their fathers and husbands who could have compelled staying at home. Sorry , Turkey is a democratic country and every one has right to protest.
What would you like us to bring the heavy armed army to city center and to order shooting onto mass?

İt's just funny when a guy with "Mohammed" name concerns about human rights in Turkey.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom