What's new

Çay Bahçesi

@kartal1 @xenon54 @Sinan out @Islamic faith&Secularism @T-123456

We lost some good members hope they come back soon.

Doesnt surprize me. I took a massive hiatus from this forum myself when a Chinese member happily explained that they could burn Uyghurs whenever they please and that there was nothing we could do about it. Instead of him getting banned for his disgusting comments, i got banned temp from the Chinese section and @Sinan out got a temp ban from the forum. That fucker is still around this forum and it irreparably damaged my view of the Pakistani community and this forum. And this was several years ago, the latest issues show that this type of trash is still tolerated in this forum.

Doesnt surprize me. I took a massive hiatus from this forum myself when a Chinese member happily explained that they could burn Uyghurs whenever they please and that there was nothing we could do about it. Instead of him getting banned for his disgusting comments, i got banned temp from the Chinese section and @Sinan out got a temp ban from the forum. That fucker is still around this forum and it irreparably damaged my view of the Pakistani community and this forum. And this was several years ago, the latest issues show that this type of trash is still tolerated in this forum.
Sizin anlamadığınız şey bu forum ciddi bir savunma tartışma platformu değil.Bu forumun amacı sahibine para kazandırmak bu yüzden bilinen trollere asla permanent ban verilmiyor.

Sizde de Iran'ın Türkiye'yi taklit ettiği gibi bir izlenim var mı? Bilmiyorum nedense bana öyle geliyor... :D

@Nein

How is it now ther on the other side of the world, is ther right extrem groups?Chance it will happen in Australia? The politcal atmosphere?

Geliceklerde zaten merak etme onlar en değerli oy deposu anadolu siyasal islamı için.Oy oranları geriledikçe bu ülkeye daha çok Somalili/Pakistanlı/Afganistanlı/Suriyeli/Iraklı vs... doldurulacak vatandaşlık verilicek.Bizde enayi gibi vergiler ödeyip onlara verilen yardımları karşılıcaz.

@kartal1 @xenon54 @Sinan out @Islamic faith&Secularism @T-123456

We lost some good members hope they come back soon.

The membership/existance here is in essence for the sake of values and loyalty to the Turk existance, regardless of the function/aim of this forum and its owners; if not respected, or protected, untill then some members leave or some stay to introduce them with the respect and how to protect them.

So, the ones who leave and the ones who stay like me have those values and loyal to the Turk existance; the question is what for the rest keep existing here with Turk flags under their avatars if not for those values and loyal to them.

Anyway, I share some part of the full post that is deleted with a ban on my account, I will share the rest if needed.... in oder to future reference:

''
İki ilişimde(linkte) görülen Türk üyelere tavır koydukları ve ceza almayı umursamadan haklarını savundukları; hatta bazılarının forumdaki geçmiş ve varlıklarını hiçe sayarak hiç istemesek de ayrılarak tepkide bulunmaları dolayısıyla teşekkür ederim, dayanışma zor zamanda ortada olup birlikte davranabilmektir, yaptığımız iyi bir örnekti.
''

I am sure the ones who leave will come back when those values are protected and respected.

Bugün 18 Mart! Türk halkının yüzde 90ının bugünün anlamını bile bilmediğinden eminim. Öğretilse bile kabul edemeyen bünyeler de var.

canakkale-savaslari-anzak-askerine-uyari-bildirisi_1822487.jpg

54398985_568076573696928_5929501543844806656_n.jpg

Last edited:
So apparently a Turk has just committed a terrorist attack in the Netherlands...

The sooner Turks leave this religion the better. Christianity, Judaism and Islam are tearing this world apart. In this power triangle there is only one loser. If we keep ourselves latched on to Islam we will be sitting on a sinking ship. We will become a victim of our own stubbornness.

Thanks so much to this Arabized a**hole... thanks for making Turks look bad again. F**king d*ckhead.

So apparently a Turk has just committed a terrorist attack in the Netherlands...

The sooner Turks leave this religion the better. Christianity, Judaism and Islam are tearing this world apart. In this power triangle there is only one loser. If we keep ourselves latched on to Islam we will be sitting on a sinking ship. We will become a victim of our own stubbornness.

Thanks so much to this Arabized a**hole... thanks for making Turks look bad again. F**king d*ckhead.

That son of a b!itch not only polutted our flag but also the normal living Muslims in EU.
It is said he was jailed because ISIS (Chechnya) links and also connections to a rape case.

I don't understand human rights for murderes, terrorists and rapists, they need a bullet in their head not a warm place with 3 meals everyday for ~20 years.

R.I.P to all victims

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom