What's new

Çay Bahçesi

That son of a b!itch not only polutted our flag but also the normal living Muslims in EU.
It is said he was jailed because ISIS (Chechnya) links and also connections to a rape case.

I don't understand human rights for murderes, terrorists and rapists, they need a bullet in their head not a warm place with 3 meals everyday for ~20 years.

R.I.P to all victims

How about we just say he is not Turkish but a Kurd

That would work in our favour

So... I dunno why you all so eager to draw weird assumptions, but the witness reports suggest that its more like an assassination, revenge or that sort. It wasn't a random shooting the suspect was looking for someone. Dutch underworld liquidation is a thing here btw, but it might also be like revenge for personal reasons.

That son of a b!itch not only polutted our flag but also the normal living Muslims in EU.
It is said he was jailed because ISIS (Chechnya) links and also connections to a rape case.

I don't understand human rights for murderes, terrorists and rapists, they need a bullet in their head not a warm place with 3 meals everyday for ~20 years.

R.I.P to all victims

according to Police department of Utrecht, the shooter is a criminal and some kind family problem.

How about we just say he is not Turkish but a Kurd

That would work in our favour

It seems to me much of the "Turks" living in Germany or Holland are Kurds or from regions that are backwards no wonder they have a bad image

according to Police department of Utrecht, the shooter is a criminal and some kind family problem.

according to a another thread he killed a cousin or ex gf

It seems to me much of the "Turks" living in Germany or Holland are Kurds or from regions that are backwards no wonder they have a bad image

people are twitter about that guy, somekind junkie... he is on drugs...

So apparently a Turk has just committed a terrorist attack in the Netherlands...
Lately, I read "Turk" a lot... Terrorist act? They are saying completely a different story regarding his motives, and you are wasting yourself here...

Last edited:
Turks live in Germany since 50 years and we have thousands of mixed marriages and children of Turks and Germans. How many years live Turks and Kurds together? Maybe 1000 years. How many mixed marriages and children do you have. Or in other word, are there Kurds in Turkey without Turkish roots or ancestors.

Turks live in Germany since 50 years and we have thousands of mixed marriages and children of Turks and Germans. How many years live Turks and Kurds together? Maybe 1000 years. How many mixed marriages and children do you have. Or in other word, are there Kurds in Turkey without Turkish roots or ancestors.

Very likely, because from the knowledge I have (which if wrong please do correct). The Kurds were never really integrated into the Ottoman society they were handled as a separate entity within the Ottoman State.

Very likely, because from the knowledge I have (which if wrong please do correct). The Kurds were never really integrated into the Ottoman society they were handled as a separate entity within the Ottoman State.

Whuat? There are millions of people in Turkey with mixed heritage. I know at least 10 Turks with partially Kurdish ancestry. Genetically speaking, a Turk from E Anatolia is closer related to Kurds than to a Turk from Izmir. Genetics is not about ethnicity; it's more about geography. I bet that genetic studies could prove that even you had at least one Kurdish relative at some point in the past.

German Turks are a different story. They insist on having a separate identity within the German society - and I am not talking ghetto here. They demand to be considered as German Turks, refusing to accept the German identity. This is the main reason why the Turks in Germany have a "bad image".

D186E-mX0AEU6Wp.jpg

Whuat? There are millions of people in Turkey with mixed heritage. I know at least 10 Turks with partially Kurdish ancestry. Genetically speaking, a Turk from E Anatolia is closer related to Kurds than to a Turk from Izmir. Genetics is not about ethnicity; it's more about geography. I bet that genetic studies could prove that even you had at least one Kurdish relative at some point in the past.

Yeah, that is not the point, his question is whether there are kurds which have never mixed with "Turks".

Back
Top Bottom