What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Nope, just the mall section.. but Chamber of Architects object . and court stopped the demolishment.. So it is just staying in ruins.

:meeting:

LoL, typical Turkey.

You surely all ready have seen the incomplete Cumhuriyet kule in Keçiören.
Apparently they are gonna destroy that as well.

LoL, typical Turkey.

You surely all ready have seen the incomplete Cumhuriyet kule in Keçiören.
Apparently they are gonna destroy that as well.

Yeap..People are stupid...

Theres more to life than women ! :pissed:

I fear that Mrs.Sinan has completely tamed you ! :(

What do you play badminton now too - a ladies sport ? :o:

Non-sense.... when you go out you wanna go where the beatiful ladies are or some other place where it is packed with guys ? :)

Non-sense.... when you go out you wanna go where the beatiful ladies are or some other place where it is packed with guys ? :)

I'd rather go where I'm the only guy surrounded by a 100 beautiful women but I dunno if such a place exists ? :(

Mate, you would know.... is there definetly no Petroleum in Turkey ???

Everyone around us have some....

I wrote reply to this post but I think my phone thought it's not worth posting LOL. There are wells in diyarbakir, batman, maraş, urfa and I think there were minor ones in hatay/ samandagi.

I wrote reply to this post but I think my phone thought it's not worth posting LOL. There are wells in diyarbakir, batman, maraş, urfa and I think there were minor ones in hatay/ samandagi.

Yeah but they are all small ones... Are there no major wells whixh would cover our oil exports..

Also, i always wondered... do they search under Tuz Gölü and Van Gölü ? o_O

Why not ?

Because you are Disco Mevlana. :lol:

And rarely beautiful girls... :)

Ladies from architecture and english teaching were way above average LOL used to spend my day at those depts just to hit on 'em. Course chances were very slim, yet on several occasions it was worth it LOL

So are you a Kyrgyz or from Turkiye ? :unsure:

I'm Kyrgyz :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom