What's new

Çay Bahçesi

I'm afraid I can't. That'd be your local mechanic LOL

I know I was just kidding ! :)

So what do you do off-shore mining or are you more into oil wells ?

We produce some oil here in Pakistan too but its far too less to meet our demand & the Government doesn't give a frig about drilling in Baluchistan where there should be oil ! :(

don't mention those name ! those streets almost killed me i walk to cankaya street than turn left and than agian move north ! :fie:

You should have stopped at the Tunali... :)

There is not much to see when you go further... there was Atakule but it's being demolished :)

ok u sell your self which one you are nerds or rich boy ? :D

Matei it's an interesting thing.. both my boss and father are ODTU graduates... and they both despice people from ODTU. :rofl:

There is not much to see when you go further... there was Atakule but it's being demolished :)

Matei it's an interesting thing.. both my boss and father are ODTU graduates... and they both despice people from ODTU. :rofl:

The tower it self is not right??

well the road was beautiful and people gets more sexy so i just wanted to know what is up there :D hahaahaha

really ? :D but my father was from itu and he despise odtu :D he also rapidly ask why my sister chose odtu instead of itu :D

My dorm is in Kurtuluş :D
i swear i will walk all the kultulus and find ur place than i will sit there until u come back and carry u to new castle lol

You should show some respect when talking to the Master ! :angry:

@telkon - Master Yoda if you want I can have @asena_great to give you a foot massage to make up for his lack of respect ! :agree:
im sry great master telkon :D

I know I was just kidding ! :)

So what do you do off-shore mining or are you more into oil wells ?

We produce some oil here in Pakistan too but its far too less to meet our demand & the Government doesn't give a frig about drilling in Baluchistan where there should be oil ! :(
None LOL I hated engineering and stutied it just to please my family. after engineering I studied ancient linguistics. Now I work as a translator LOL

edit: WTF is ancient linguistics :hitwall: it's ancient language linguistics LOL

Last edited:
well the road we beutiful and people gets more sexy so i just wanted to know what is up there hahaahaha

:lol:
You should have seen when it was in it's prime like 15 years ago... All the sexy chicks....:smitten:

Now chicks are in Panora Mall, Next Level Mall and Tepe Prime. :tup:

Back
Top Bottom