What's new

Çay Bahçesi

By saying Hacettepe,

You are reffering to Beşevler Campus right ?, There are Hacettepe campuses also in Beytepe and Sıhhiye...
no :D im near the hospital not all the place u are mention

ok let me say this way the main entrance is from sihiye but i live near back door entrance :D

You live in hamamonu? LOL that's close to me :D

Btw, I studied petroleum engineering in ODTU

Petroleum Engineering ! :o:

Does this mean that you can tell me why my car is using up too much fuel ? :ashamed:

You walked all the way down to Tunali....:o: And today was very hot.... :)
well tunali was a good part i walk far norther ! damn today was hell it was stupid idea :D

You have stamina, i will give you that. :)
ty bro
Or it could be because @asena_great has 'big feet' & a mile seems like a yard to him ! :o:
hahahahaha :rofl:

Mate, believe me none of us could walk that distance, under todays scorching sun....:disagree:
i think i spend 10 ytl on water ! :D i was dying :rofl:

well tunali was a good part i walk far norther ! damn today was hell it was stupid idea

You mean you walked from Kızılay-Tunalı, and keep walking in the same direction... You will end up either Arjantin caddesi, Iran Caddesi, or Cinnah caddesi... they are both very steep. :lol:

i think i spend 10 ytl on water ! i was dying

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You mean you walked from Kızılay-Tunalı, and keep walking in the same direction... You will end up either Arjantin caddesi, Iran Caddesi, or Cinnah caddesi... they are both very steep. :lol:
don't mention those name ! those streets almost killed me i walk to cankaya street than turn left and than agian move north ! :fie:

Back
Top Bottom