What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Also, i'm not a student.... :lol:
i know that :D

Hımmm.. TED is no more a school, they moved their campus out of the city... those buildings have been converted municipality buildings, just high school section is renovated and turned into a university building.
well there is a lot of schools here and i pass them every day i thought i have study there :D

You guys will find eachothers place if you try a little bit harder. :lol:
well i know @Targon and @telkon live near me but @Sinan is far smarter he never told us anything about him self ! :D

@telkon damn u know the kultulus very well :D

had to know where is what :D awareness is a good thing LOL

I know well too. :)

My high school was TED, i know a bit around it. :)

i hated those pricks (sözüm meclisten dışarı) from TED high school. 17-18 year old a-holes acting as if the whole world belongs to them. always wanted to kick their asses whenever i saw them boarding school buses near kolej kavşağı :D

There's also a dorm opposit kurtulush lisesi and another one on the left flank of the same lise. But I'm sure that dorm is for girls LOL amk, so many dorms in such a small neighborhood

guys, @Targon thanked my post. OMG!

and finally, my phone again didn't post my replies to your posts @Sinan and @asena_great :hitwall:

You guys will find eachothers place if you try a little bit harder. :lol:

you know what they say: "if two turks start talking, they'll come out as relatives" LOL

i hated those pricks (sözüm meclisten dışarı) from TED high school. 17-18 year old a-holes acting as if the whole world belongs to them. always wanted to kick their asses whenever i saw them boarding school buses near kolej kavşağı

Exactly. :agree:

behold the monster: UHAC. damn, that's something.

Ultra Heavy.jpg

Back
Top Bottom