What's new

Çay Bahçesi

.. suriye-ırak Türkmenleri konusunu bir adamın arap sevdasına kurban etmeyin lütfen.

Eger dindar olmak arap sevdalisi olmakla ayni seyse.. eyvallah ben sapina kadar Arap sevdalisiyim kardesim..

sende putuna tapinmaya devam edersin senin putcu dinin sana benim ki bana..

elhamdulilah.

bence isminden islamicfaith bölúmünú ceksen isabet olur Islamla hic bir alakan yokta..

@Kaan why you cleaning that Iraqi Turkmen thread??!! Leave it so everyone can see the true face of some people

Relaxed i am not finished yet.. i will keep show my real face in coming days you can be sure about that so no worries. feel free to mention me anytime on my opinion and i will gladly show you my real face.

elhamdulilah.

Last edited:
Number one I want to thank everyone for not using a ton of insults which is what has happened in the past however people should not discuss their personal issues in this thread. If people have problems go to the arabic coffee shop and talk. Anyone bringing in personal issues will get a thread ban.

As long as, you allow off-topics in threads.. these issues won't stop.. but i know that Webby is concerned of the Traffic... so this thing will go on.

As long as, you allow off-topics in threads.. these issues won't stop.. but i know that Webby is concerned of the Traffic... so this thing will go on.
What if i told you that I was sleeping when all of that was written?

The only off topic post left here is the one you didn't want deleted. But i will delete that one aswell.

Syrian - Iraqi Turkmen Support Thread | Page 3

Also i asked everyone yesterday to keep personal issues out of the thread.

Syrian - Iraqi Turkmen Support Thread | Page 4

Last edited:
What if i told you that I was sleeping when all of that was written?

The only off topic post left here is the one you didn't want deleted. But i will delete that one aswell.

Syrian - Iraqi Turkmen Support Thread | Page 3

Also i asked everyone yesterday to keep personal issues out of the thread.

Syrian - Iraqi Turkmen Support Thread | Page 4

It some people are permitted to go off-topic, i will go off topic too, to answer their posts...

Also, mods don't asks.... they enforce forum rules.

It some people are permitted to go off-topic, i will go off topic too, to answer their posts...

Also, mods don't asks.... they enforce forum rules.
No one is permitted to go off topic. I deleted all of the off topic posts then I kindly asked everyone to not talk about personal issues. Everyone followed the rules until I went to sleep. While I was sleeping there were 1.5-2 pages of off topic posts. I woke up to check the forum and I saw all of the off topic posts so I locked the thread until I had time to fix the problem. When I had time I fixed the problem and now there are no off topic posts left and everyone knows not to go off topic or into personal matters.

Problem solved.

Back
Top Bottom