What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Bayraminiz mubarek olsun.

bayram paranizi ve sekerlerinizi alin cocuklar :partay:

070420131543473617623.jpg

bayram-sekeri.jpg

I was watching Güneşi Beklerken episode on some turkish channel at one of turkish barber shops yesterday It's an interesting teen drama. With handsome male and beautiful female cast :enjoy:

Couple of things popped in my mind while watching it, Is it a famous Teen drama in Turkey right now ?

extensive kissing scenes in Güneşi Beklerken. Is it socially acceptable norm in turkish to have kissing scenes in drama or people still frown upon it ?

Funny thing happened, there was some Prom scene going on and couples were kissing passionately and suddenly at 8:30, they switched transmission to Maghrib prayer call and when it ended, they switched right back to Kissing scenes. All hail to Secular Turkiye :partay:

P.S. This episode

10483997_875772129116982_9097270170193453560_n.jpg

And this guy was the total a.s.s hole of the day, made some beautiful lady cry badly by saying nasty things about her in prom.

10525376_875735829120612_217470378391509233_n.jpg

Last edited:
extensive kissing scenes in Güneşi Beklerken. Is it socially acceptable norm in turkish to have kissing scenes in drama or people still frown upon it ?
Funny thing happened, there was some Prom scene going on and couples were kissing passionately and suddenly at 8:30, they switched transmission to Maghrib prayer call and when it ended, they switched right back to Kissing scenes. All hail to Secular Turkiye :partay:
I dont know the fuzz about this scene,its quite common in Turkish soaps, as far as i know Turkish soaps are heavly censored in Arab countrys, many scenes like this are cut.

Anyways, people wouldnt do it on the streets out of respect, its rare, but its quite normal in Turkish TV.

they switched transmission to Maghrib prayer call and when it ended, they switched right back to Kissing scenes. All hail to Secular Turkiye

:)

This very common in Turkey.... like when I'm travelling in car listening to music...when I hear Magrib prayer, i will turn off the music, say "Aziz Allah"...after the call, i will turn back the music on. :)

Other than that, i have minimal knowledge of Turkish series.

Back
Top Bottom