What's new

Çay Bahçesi

İ assume you fvcked up something very bad
Poor fellow
Mate, i never fvck things up... but women...

Anyways, i'm doing things. :)

IMG_0358.jpg

IMG_0365.jpg

IMG_0367.jpg

Always wanted to visit Hattuşaş , inşallah next will be Gordion.

Mate, i never fvck things up... but women...

Anyways, i'm doing things. :)

IMG_0358.jpg

IMG_0365.jpg

IMG_0367.jpg

Always wanted to visit Hattuşaş , inşallah next will be Gordion.

İ'm glad that you're doing a nice historical sight seeing instead of some lame sea side holiday.
Our beautiful country is filled with historical and natural sight seeing oppurtinities.

Too bad our people don't know the value of this, for most of them a holiday means either sea or memleket :/.

İ assume yenge did ditch you at the last minute :)

İ'm glad that you're doing a nice historical sight seeing instead of some lame sea side holiday.
Our beautiful country is filled with historical and natural sight seeing oppurtinities.
Too bad our people don't know the value of this, for most of them a holiday means either sea or memleket :/.
İ assume yenge did ditch you at the last minute

Not ditching... but a huge fight...over a pretty lame incident, :/

imagine being there for the first time alone at dark with no lights. awesome place

Mate, i'm completely amazed... it's unbeliable that how they managed to do these things 3000 years ago....

The first photo, is a single stone block,they carved it for a bathtub or to store water...

3rd photo is a artificial tunnel... they first build the tunnel, then they build a artificial hill on it.

Mate, look at the corner of the stones.....it's like a jigsaw. They built this wall so perfectly that it's still standing still after 3000 years. :o:

DSC00753.jpg

last thing turkey need is to let kurds gets more strength than this , their terrorist organization pkk killed so many from turkish citizen to turkish armed force

You're joking right?

This would be a tie with Hollywoods version. Both are unimpressive but it captivates you nonetheless.

Last edited:
:agree:

Either we should fully engage ISIS and destroy them in ME (which means we should both go in Iraq and Syria) or not engage them and support their enemies like FSA and KRG.

@Kaan

Have you ever been to Turkey ?
I have been to turkey many times in my life. Its amazing.

Baya gezdim.

Back
Top Bottom