What's new

Çay Bahçesi

I want to see Göbekli Tepe one day.
Well, if you are going to came all the way from America... IMO there are two places that you absolutely see.

One is Ephesus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Other one is Pamukkale.
1085px-Hot_springs_of_Pamukkale_edit_cropped.JPG

Rest is your choice. :)

Where are you from in the US,if you dont mind me asking?

Florida.

Well, if you are going to came all the way from America... IMO there are two places that you absolutely see.
One is Ephesus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Other one is Pamukkale.

Rest is your choice. :)[/quote]

Reminds of snow.:yahoo:

@sandy_3126

How tight is the safety on your mosin? Is it loose enough where you can use it effectively?

@sandy_3126

How tight is the safety on your mosin? Is it loose enough where you can use it effectively?
It was pretty tight when it i bought it, but recently when I refinished it, I sanded and polished and honed the bolt assembly, now it works flawlessly, The only thing is i dont really ever use the safety on the mosin.

what makes it sadder is, that the local police force there is most probably made up of a portion of local Uyghur people as well.

when someone attacks you with machete, you'll instinctively try to defend yourself. tho, i didn't understand from article who were the attackers, what were their demands and why would they attack local uygurs while (if they're uygurs) they can attack their sworn enemies the han chinese.

Back
Top Bottom