What's new

Çay Bahçesi

can't understand it. in the recent push ISIL captured regiment 121 in hasakah, n.syria. the list of war spoils is astonishing:

those m-46's range is around 30-32 km. grads have a range between 20-40km depending on rockets used. now ISIL have some really strong punch. why in ****'s sake those SAA idiots didn't destroy all of it before fleeing? rig some shells together and blow them to hell. i really don't get it

That would fall under a Scorched Earth strategy I think, I don't think it's very popular among some nations.

What about Pakistan ? :unsure:

And be kind ! :(

Or else Mrs.XenoEnsi will know about your escapades with a certain Blonde lady from Russia ! :whistle:

:pakistan:, and Turkey, and... why only three flags?! Not married yet or girlfriend yet, and it won't be a blond.

They barely had the time to take off their uniforms and run away in underwears. :P

:rofl:

I accidently pasted something I was gonna post in the other thread that got locked here.

Oh okay, thank you for the explanation.

Even though I was banned from one thread, and the other one closed, my point still remains accurate. :D

Oh okay, thank you for the explanation.

Even though I was banned from one thread, and the other one closed, my point still remains accurate. :D

You should make it inaccurate by opening the first factory. :D

images.jpg

Even with the all of their now toys... i don't think they will fight like a standing army....
I bet they would load APCs with explosives anb..... you know the rest. :)

This ISIS talks reminded me of the "leaked tapes" sometime ago... you remember Hakan Fidan was saying, "if these guys are a threat to our national security let's hit them." Davutoğlu was concerned because the army has to pass the Syrian border.. ann we never saw that attack....

Maybe it's better that we didn't attack them... because we didn't know that they had that much influence in Iraq... but the fact that we are doing nothing against them is a failure.
Im scared of car bombs honestly. Imagine if one goes off in istanbul. You can kiss tourism goodbye not to mention the fatalities.

Back
Top Bottom