What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Yes you asss. Where r u?
I was in Turkey last month and you were on the top of my hit list. Just couldn't find you :D .
P.S.. You do know who i am? ;)

A Pakistani living in England.....i have no idea....i don't think we had a conversation before....and you scare me. :what:

s...a...f...riz................... remember? ;)
Holy shit !!!!

We used to argue much.....man, i have changed much since those times. Now, i'm a father. And lots of water run under the bridge. I would love to meet you. I'm in Ankara not Istanbul. And i don't have a twitter account that i use actively.

Holy shit !!!!

We used to argue much.....man, i have changed much since those times. Now, i'm a father. And lots of water run under the bridge. I would love to meet you. I'm in Ankara not Istanbul. And i don't have a twitter account that i use actively.
Oh congratulations brother. No ill feelings , how can someone have bad feelings on an internet argument, makes no sense :lol:
Its just that i had too much free time in Turkiye and was looking for some PDF Turks to meet (found none :D ). I thought you were in Istanbul.

Oh congratulations brother. No ill feelings , how can someone have bad feelings on an internet argument, makes no sense :lol:
Its just that i had too much free time in Turkiye and was looking for some PDF Turks to meet (found none :D ). I thought you were in Istanbul.
I would like to talk you more.....we will get into contact with you.

I would like to talk you more.....we will get into contact with you.
can you tell me your twitter account? my PDF accounts go pink temporarily or permanent :D so i would like a contact outside PDF.

I have no twitter account...but there is another platform...we will get into contact.
Ok thats fine.....
But but...after so many years, i guess my support for Erdogan was correct?
If he was removed during those Taksim protests, Turkiye had suffered?
But then i see his other side which is a bit brutal and i dont agree.

Ok thats fine.....
But but...after so many years, i guess my support for Erdogan was correct?
If he was removed during those Taksim protests, Turkiye had suffered?
But then i see his other side which is a bit brutal and i dont agree.
Well, today i don't give a single fvck about politicians....they are worse than each other.

Bu kamufajla zeytindalı operasyonunun Botswana'ya kadar uzanacağı mesajı veriliyor.

ggf.png

Youtube merkezine silahlı saldırıyı meme balonlu kız yapmış :/

nukleer enerjiye karşı çıkan humanist gorunumlu cakallar turemis bi de, neymis cevreye dogaya zarar. gidin japonya'da almanya'da aglayın

Back
Top Bottom