What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Yumurta sarısını böreğin üzerine sürerek daha gevrek yapabilirsin. Karbonat’ta olur ama en basiti Yumurta Sarısı.

Bol sarimsakli Cilbir yapiyorum. Bu gece uzun gece olacak...................

turkish_cilbir_008-3.jpg

@Sinan Kocum annene bi sor bakim bol sarimsakli Cilbir yapmayi biliyor mu. Ama boyle @ATALAY 'in paylastigi resimdeki gibisinden, malzemesi bol, besin degeri, enerjisi yuksek..... Biliyosa o marifetli ellerini opmeye gelmek isterim. ;)

Nope. No insult whatsoever. The topic is currently Cilbir, which is a garlic and egg food. This is a general off topic thread.

Nope. No insult whatsoever. The topic is currently Cilbir, which is a garlic and egg food. This is a general off topic thread.

@Vord I know you from other places and We have a friendship as well but Why do you need to mention the mothers of members around your words? Don’t you know asking/keeping on other’s mom(especially the one you fail to agree) about something is actually a clear implication of cursing to his mother in our culture? Why don’t you ask same question to Sinan but his mother? If you used such statements to a regular man on street, you would have get a punch in front of your face. Here is an open international forum and I warned you once for same reason in other thread but you already insist on doing same things although I show you what is my thoughts about this subject so Second mistake and second punishment is imminent. Banned!

Back
Top Bottom