What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Milletin yarasi bu kadar buyuk mus ki, arakadaslar beni ban I ban yapmak icin bir soytarilik yapmadiklari kalmisti, simdi isi soytariliga dokuyorlar. Yuruyun lan, boyunuzu gorelim.

Milletin yarasi bu kadar buyuk mus ki, arakadaslar beni ban I ban yapmak icin bir soytarilik yapmadiklari kalmisti, simdi isi soytariliga dokuyorlar. Yuruyun lan, boyunuzu gorelim.

Sende boy var mi ki de konuşuyon! Yraamm

Friends lets end this meaningless fight. Even the theme have changed from the theme it started. In the name of the quality of the forum and the Turkish section. The foreigners are entering here and are laughing because of our behavior. @cabatli_53 master lets clean the trash here and to resolve the meaningless disputes and the problems. Is it really so hard to look beyond our egos? And what happened when he said that he will fvck your mother? Did he really did? NO! Did he fvcked you? NO! There is always his truth your truth and the truth so lets stop here. Welcome to internet :)

Now tell me some good movie that is like "13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi"

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom