What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Thanks bro, using bad language some what is the problem however main issue here is if I or Atalay do half of the what they done today we already banned.
The issue is Cabatli should address the issue fairly. Which he fail to do that. That will effect his leader ship in this blog lose his credibility. Which he sad he give them warning to whom continuesly attacking but look like they don’t care about about his warning s or he did not warn them at all. So at the end looks like favoritism going on. I ban 3 time which I agree that I have rights and wrong. I move on. However all we are asking is be fair earn our respect if u don’t sorry dude. You know we right in today’s situation so show your fairness.

@WebMaster @Horus @T-123456 @Deino @Zarvan @cabatli_53

Friends lets end this meaningless fight. Even the theme have changed from the theme it started. In the name of the quality of the forum and the Turkish section. The foreigners are entering here and are laughing because of our behavior. @cabatli_53 master lets clean the trash here and to resolve the meaningless disputes and the problems. Is it really so hard to look beyond our egos? And what happened when he said that he will fvck your mother? Did he really did? NO! Did he fvcked you? NO! There is always his truth your truth and the truth so lets stop here. Welcome to internet :)

Now tell me some good movie that is like "13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi"
Lol

Modlar şimdi banlarsa hiç birisi kalmaz o yüzden mi banlamıyor diyorsun :crazy:
Zaten bu bir kişi , bir sürü uyuyan fake hesabı var. Kendi kendine yazıp , puan bile veriyor manyak. Şimdi bu hesabı banlasalar, öbür hesabı kim bilir kimdir? Belki sen bile fake hesapsındır:) Ben artık herkese o gözle bakıyorum. :)

Sonraki reportaj gercek degil sanirim, genede kepcenin yanlis evi yikmasi klasik Türkiye durumu.
Kepçenin yanlış evi yıkması sözüne Türkiye de yaşadığımız için olabilir diyebilirim ama diğer konuşmaları dediğin gibi espiri maiyetinde olabilir. Evi yıkılan kişi bile olmayabilir bu vatandaş

Rizeli müteahhit arkadasim, istanbul eyupte ,dar cikmaz sokakta insaata basliyacaklardi. Dar sokaktaki gecekondu yüzünden Caterpillar arsaya gidemiyormus.
Belediye ile anlasip tiyatro çevirdiler.
Gecekonduda kimsenin olmadığı bir zaman , "kaçın KATOnun frenleri patladı " diye gecekondunun yarısına dalmislardi.
Komik olan KATOda fren yok, ayağını gazdan çekince duruyo:)

Soguk havalarda sicak bi kelle paca, bol limonlu, aci biber, sirkeli, sarimsakli veee tuzlu.... pdf uyeleri icin ictim....
kelle.JPG

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom