What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Headache of the USA and EU

DQD09CIXkAAu3V-.png

@YoungTurk01

Bu Deino ile dalasma, Alman oldugundan da cok süpheliyim. Burnuma kötü kokular geldi. Isi gücü tahrik etmek ve klise mesaj atmak.
Kaydolurken kendini tanitirken birkac referans gösterip bir CV uydurmus ve Int'Mod lugu kapmis. Seni banlatmak icin firsat ariyor. Lütfen mesajlarini Ingilizce yaz, Türkce sadece burada ve Ülke Yönetiminde serbest.

Honestly You can try to post whatever You want even by avoiding me or posting in Turkish, but I am a German and I never made a mystery of whom I am.

So nothing special on me and the owner of this forum and many others know quite well who I am.

But why not simply asking a kind question?

Nice evening.
Deino

If You think so .. No, I'm just a German, nothing more. I'm only very much interested in Chinese military aviation and - since in recent years it is similar dynamic - the Turkish aviation too. All I ask for is to stay realistic ... but I'm eager to get a lesson and surprises are always welcome.

Therefore from my own I wish You all the best, I only hope you are not doo much desperate and disappointed if there are delays or even if they fail.

Deino

If You think so .. No, I'm just a German, nothing more. I'm only very much interested in Chinese military aviation and - since in recent years it is similar dynamic - the Turkish aviation too. All I ask for is to stay realistic ... but I'm eager to get a lesson and surprises are always welcome.

Therefore from my own I wish You all the best, I only hope you are not doo much desperate and disappointed if there are delays or even if they fail.

Deino

Are you affiliated ?

http://www.rupprecht-consult.eu/company/our-staff.html

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom