What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Drinking antidepressant pills and other such drugs is not really leading to a healthier and happier life. Many of those who use such pills get addicted to them eventually because they are basically higly addictive legal narcotics unlike marijuana which harms much less but is illegal in most of the world. Antidepressants are drugs from whom the doctors and the drug industry are making tens of billions every year. They usually make things even worse for the patient.

If you feel depressed you can use a psychiatrist or go walk in the nature, buy a cat or dog, party once in a while, drink a cup of wine, smoke a hookah, go to the gym and many other things which can make you release the stress.
Everyone who feels depressed even a little should see a doctor asap, before it becomes irreversable. Unlike physical illnesses, mental diseases including depression are hard to notice by own and cant be treated without getting professional help/pills.

Pullar iyiymiş :)
CC7CAD20-0066-4F9D-A092-56ACAEEAFFB2.jpeg

Dear, there is no need to appeal to me with this kind of words. :)
I am ordinary attendee of this forum as same as you .
Over more we are all brothers from same country. Having noticed your descent behavior and attitude, I appreciate you.
Chill out and relax:)
You are in the forum longer than me and you are informed better than me on some subjects and I am learning a lot of things from you thats why I am calling you that way. Greetings.

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom