What's new

Çay Bahçesi

This image only refers to modern sovereign nation - states brother. With regards to Indian sub-continent, yes Babur owned the Indian sub-continent just like his forebear Tamerlane took the Persians, Caucasues and Arabs. Also he defeated the Knights Hospitaller, the most high ranking occult Christian knighthood after the Templars. Though Babur's spirit lives on more with Pakistan. India is a nation that practices hindutva, nothing to do with Babur (Astaghfirulla).
Ohh man you are pretty sympathetic, welcome .
Astagfirulla :man_in_love:

Ohh man you are pretty sympathetic, welcome .
Astagfirulla :man_in_love:

Thank you for having me. And I really want the world to know about the defeat of the Knights Hospitaller, who had the lowest loss of life during the Crusades and Inquisitions in Europe. They were an elite private army:

dd8fea3de287623063f5da39295df4f0--knights-hospitaller-knights-templar.jpg

Defeat By:

7f44e7fe823da9852b6e1ad4ccdd6e7c.jpg

A proud day for the Turkic race

The above picture is the Timurid cavalry by the way. Also do you mean these Arab infidels ? They fought Turkic groups harder than they fought the Soviets in Afghanistan.

113463662.jpg
But you said Islamic term which means regretting and rejecting being infidel, having been mentioned Indians.??
By the way Astagfurulla is the arabic way of telling. Turks say estağfurullah.

How do I register in this forum? The "Pakistan Armed Forces" thread seem quite inactive, I would like to contribute a bit.
http://trmilitary.com/

I can only find a login option, no register option.
They are conceited. No new recruitment. Forum is blocked:)

Bro dont be offended, What would you do in Turkish speaking forum?

Anyway you couldnt find there more useful and fresh information than Turkish Section of defence.pk.
Are you a Turk? Uzbek Turk that is.
Dear Fena:) We all must know him closely!He just trolling us. Old frienships hard die.

Turkey is turning more and more into a psychiatric hospital... and you can see in the forum too. :D

http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/mental-health-problems-on-rise-in-turkey-ministry-122932
If the percantage of Applying to doctors, using medicines increases, it wont mean we are getting crazy.
Vice versa It could mean Turkish people have started recover themselves, going to therapists, taking medicines.
It is better than pretending a healty person while you are in a depression. Let people have problems solved by professionals.

Drinking antidepressant pills and other such drugs is not really leading to a healthier and happier life. Many of those who use such pills get addicted to them eventually because they are basically higly addictive legal narcotics unlike marijuana which harms much less but is illegal in most of the world. Antidepressants are drugs from whom the doctors and the drug industry are making tens of billions every year. They usually make things even worse for the patient.

If you feel depressed you can use a psychiatrist or go walk in the nature, buy a cat or dog, party once in a while, drink a cup of wine, smoke a hookah, go to the gym and many other things which can make you release the stress.

Son zamanlarda Elon Musk hakkinda cok tartisma oldu, 15 dakikanizi ayirip bu videoyu izlemenizi tavsiye ederim.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom