What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Just helping out till both get mod material,there is no best one but i think you would be a good addition to the team in the Arab one.
PDF is still the one to be for good info and discussions.
Arab one, in the same forum?

Master @UkroTurk whats happening in Lugansk? Strange news are coming about possible coup in LNR and possible Russian army in the center. Can you shed some light on that matter?

Master @UkroTurk whats happening in Lugansk? Strange news are coming about possible coup in LNR and possible Russian army in the center. Can you shed some light on that matter?
Yes Dear very strange things.
We cant also understand.But ongoing "president of the lnr" , had been attacked by bomb then he was survived last year.
Eventually i can say that about this situation:They are not Ukranian army. It is internal competition of separatists.
It seems Russia doesn't want the current President of LNR who is just puppet of Russia:)

Last edited:
Yes Dear very strange things.
We cant also understand.But ongoing "president of the lnr" , had been attacked by bomb then he was survived last year.
Eventually i can say that about this situation:They are not Ukranian army. It is internal competition of separatists.
It seems Russia doesn't want the current President of LNR who is just puppet of Russia:)
Do you think infighting in LNR can occur despite the current situation? I still remember Givi the commander of the "Somali" battalion. It was said that 4 comrades from DNR organized his death because he fled Avdiivka and ordered the artillery to bomb their positions and some of their people died because of that action. Also other version that it was Ukrainian saboteurs work. It will be interesting if infighting in LNR occur. Also the reaction of DNR will be interesting.

Do you think infighting in LNR can occur despite the current situation? I still remember Givi the commander of the "Somali" battalion. It was said that 4 comrades from DNR organized his death because he fled Avdiivka and ordered the artillery to bomb their positions and some of their people died because of that action. Also other version that it was Ukrainian saboteurs work. It will be interesting if infighting in LNR occur. Also the reaction of DNR will be interesting.
It is very common in history, revolitions firstly sucriface their children.
This names, heroic deers , legends ,stories .... etc. They are really nothing, they are just amount of 70kgs meatballs for Russia. Having complited own mission, every fighter can be sucrifised for Nation.
This guys also attempt take power and money in this regions. There is no civilization or justice system in DonBass at that moment.

Dear, there is no need to appeal to me with this kind of words. :)
I am ordinary attendee of this forum as same as you .
Over more we are all brothers from same country. Having noticed your descent behavior and attitude, I appreciate you.
Chill out and relax:)

Still here using his other account, which is fine, current 'character' is better :-)

Things you didn't know about Hurshid
- § 1

Actually, he's a world famous poet.

This is him:

l_lY6nLpQSWgrui972P5KA.png

Where is the flag of India ? Because (as I know )Babur is in the India!

This image only refers to modern sovereign nation - states brother. With regards to Indian sub-continent, yes Babur owned the Indian sub-continent just like his forebear Tamerlane took the Persians, Caucasues and Arabs. Also he defeated the Knights Hospitaller, the most high ranking occult Christian knighthood after the Templars. Though Babur's spirit lives on more with Pakistan. India is a nation that practices hindutva, nothing to do with Babur (Astaghfirulla).

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom