What's new

Çay Bahçesi

@T-123456 Basaksehir at least plays good football and many people I have talked with (not from Turkey) were impressed with their performance in the Champions League. They also have some good players and good atmosphere in the team so I wish them success regardless of the fact they are a team that is close to AKP. Let's see what teams they will draw tomorrow but I have hopes that they will surprize everyone.

Another team I wish success as a Fenerbahce fan is Besiktas- the only team from the Istanbul Big 3 who are developing and are playing good football in the last years. Guys have a world class stadium that is always full and a great coach like Senol Gunes. They have a team with great international players like Quaresma, Talisca, Atiba, Adriano, Babel and Pepe, Gary Medel, Lens and Negredo who joined them this year. All that on top of some of the better Turkish players. I wish them everything best in the Champions league against Monaco, Porto and RB Leipzig.
Unfortunately Fenerbahce fans will concentrate on the Basketball and Volleyball again this year it seems... the football team is totally shit in any sense of the word and everything is a fault of the Aziz Yildirim idiot who refuses to leave the club like and African dictator or something. We basically gave the win to Vardar with 3 idiotic plays by the defenders and the goolkeeper that lead to goals for them.
As for Galatasaray I really have no idea. Guys were going strong like 3-4 years ago when Drogba, Sneijder, Podolski and all the other good players were at the team, then UEFA banned them for 2 years from the European Club competitions and everything went downwards. Then this year they qualified to the Europa League and lost to a team I have never heard of ever... then some weeks later they started the Championship really good so most probably they had a bad luck. For the first time Turkey had a chance to put 5 team in the Group phases and Fenerbahce and Galatasaray shitted themselves epically.

Konyaspor on the other hand... those guys will get their asses kicked in the Europa League the same way they did last year. They have some of the worst fans in Turkey. Fans which on the Super cup final destroyed the whole stadium in Samsun, who were throwing bottles, coins and knives on the field, who were calling the fans of Besiktas "terrorists" and were booing them while they were singing the "Izmir march". A bunch of typical you know what... we have them on this forum too. :D

The worst part is that the TFF gave them a punishment of 5 matches without fans for what they did and the Prime Minister himself some days ago while on a rally in the Konya region was talking how he would do everything he can to ease their punishment...

AKP is tolerating every hooligan as long as he is loyal to them. On the other hand they do everything they can to keep the Ultras franctions and fans of the big teams who are mostly against them and who were protesting against them in 2013 out of the stadiums... Why do you think they introduced the Passolig system, why do you think TRT and all the AKP related TVs silence the microfones on the stadiums and the basketball arenas when Besiktas or Fenerbahce are playing. Guys are just afraid that someone will hear that people on the stadium are singing the Izmir marsi and chanting against Erdo.

Check this documentary, you will see some interesting sides of the Football fans in Turkey.
In football,best wishes are not enough.
Basaksehir is not bad but come on,just like every big team of Turkiye,they only buy ''old''(Adebayor) players,take a look at how few young players the big teams have,its ridiculous.
If you want to make it in Europe or WC's you have to give young talent a chance which almost never happens,why do you think Turkiye doesnt qualify for the WC,s(only once in 2002 after 1954 which doesnt count).
Galatasaray,Fenerbahce,Besiktas and Trabzonspor should have sold many young talents to top european clubs by now but they almost never do,why not?
All Turkish football talent comes from Western European clubs and if they sign to a Turkish club they regret it after some time because in Turkiye there is still this ''abi'' mentality,talent has to suck up(almost never works) to have a chance or sit on the bench.
Senol Gunes is the best trainer of Turkiye but even he has to ''obey'' when deciding who can play or not.
Take AJAX as an example,it sold players for about 100 million euros this year,it doesnt have to budget of Fenerbahce,Galatasaray or Besiktas but is more worth in business value because of seeing buying training and selling talent.
It just pisses me off,losing to teams like Vardar and Ostersund with such names and budgets,rezillik.
Players only go to Turkiye for a ''pension'' or lack of talent,ridiculous bs.

Many of the Star players that end up in Turkey are indeed washed up in many cases- like with Van Persie, Adebayor, Valbuena and many others who come to Turkey for the check and are adored like gods just because of their past accomplisments. In other cases though they can be great contributors to the team- like it was with Drogba, Podolski, Sneijder, Gheorghi Hagi, Tafarel, Popescu, Dirk Kuyt, Jay Jay Okocha, van Hooijdonk, Roberto Carlos, Eto'o who is one of the best scores in Turkey at the moment and many others. Quaresma might be turning 34 soon but is still a hell of a player, a player that was and still is one of the best players for Portugal. Emre is turning 37 soon but is a pivotal player for Basaksehir and plays 90 minutes a game against Sevilla and I am sure that if he didn't retire from the national team he could have done a better job as a midfielder than jokes like Mehmet Topal and Ozan Tufan.
As for the development of the young players... there is some things in the Turkish mentality you can't change. Many young players think they are huge stars as soon as they sign a contract in a professional club and think that the game they have developed is enough. They pay them huge money to just sit on the bench which for many is a good deal as long as they get their checks and they buy a new expensive car to impress the chicks.
The other problem is that turkish fans in general like to idolize big foreign players as soon as they come to their team even if they are well over their prime.
A third problem is that the Turkish coaches and managers don't know how to work, how to develop a team and young players- they should learn a lot from the practices in use in Spain, Germany, France, The Netherlands. For a player it's not enough to just be able to run for 90 minutes, a player should be able to read the game, to know how to move on the field, how to dribble with the ball, how to handle it, how to defend- things many Turkish players don't know.

ps Bro, I know you are pissed that Turkey's biggest clubs are losing to teams like Vardar and Oestersund, teams that have never ever even had wins in Europe but that's how Turkish team are... in any sport. Last year Fenerbahce was beating Feyenoord and Manchester United this year they lose against Vardar Skopje. 4 years ago Galatasaray was beating teams like Man United, Real Madrid, Juventus, this year they lost to Oestersund... That's how Turkish teams are- they can win against anyone and lose to everyone. I am used to it because I have seen a lot in the last 15-16 years- the first game of a Turkish team I remember is the Uefa cup final between Arsenal and Galatasaray and how we won on penalties. :D I remember Fenerbahce's, Galata's and Besiktas's good runs in the torunaments in the past years but I also remember the losses to Karpaty Lviv, Tromso, Young Boys etc. :D

I remember the 3rd place we won on the World cup in 2002. The goal of Hasan Sas against Brazil, the referee who robbed us then and Rivaldo's tricks on the sideline. I remember the overtime golden goal of Ilhan Mansiz against Senegal in the 1/4 finals.
I remember the barrage game we lost after a 0:1 loss in Latvia and the 2:2 home game in Istanbul when we were leading 2:0 until the 65th minute. :D I remember the barrage game against Switzerland for the World cup in 2006- the refs who robbed us again and the fight the Swiss took after that in the tunnel. :D
I remember the 3rd place in the Confederation cup also.
After that was the Semifinals in EURO 2008- when we came back 3 times in a row eliminating the Swiss(1:0 to 1:2), the Czechs (2:0 to 2:3) and the Croats (1:0 in the 119th minute of the overtime and then 1:1 in the 120th and a win on penalties) then losing on the semies from Germany after they came back... After that game I cried because I was devastated... an emotional championship overal. :D

Overall our games are always emotional and hearthbraking... Sometimes I think that after watching Turkish sports all the time I will probably die of a heart attack or end up on drinking pills for my nerves. :D Being a Turkish sports fan is a hard job but so is being a Turk- you laugh, you cry, you fight, you win, you lose but in the end you are still a Turk.

Türk Milletinin En Büyük Yanlışı

Temelsiz özgüven zarardan başka birşey getirmez. Sınırlarını bileceksin ve gıdım gıdım onu genişleteceksin. Bu olmadı mı bu sefer olay ver mehteri'ye geliyor.

Bu adam devlet projesi değilse birşey bilmiyorum bu arada. Buram buram resmiyet kokusu alıyorum.

Mesela Rusların tarihi bu konuya örnek.
Kesinlikle, atalarımız diploması alanında çok çok büyük yanlışlar yaptı, Askeri zaferlerimizi ve kabiliyetini, diploması ile taclandirsalardi şu anda çok farklı yerde olurduk. Çoğu kilit dönemlerde hatalar hep geri götürdü.

I remember the 3rd place we won on the World cup in 2002. The goal of Hasan Sas against Brazil, the referee who robbed us then and Rivaldo's tricks on the sideline.
Yes and what do we do?
We give that fvcking fvck(Marcus Merck) of a referee a job at a Turkish TV station,thats our loser mentality.
Overall our games are always emotional and hearthbraking... Sometimes I think that after watching Turkish sports all the time I will probably die of a heart attack or end up on drinking pills for my nerves. :D Being a Turkish sports fan is a hard job but so is being a Turk- you laugh, you cry, you fight, you win, you lose but in the end you are still a Turk.
We dont have that killer mentality anymore bro,we need it back or else we will keep on losing.
Because of only two teams(Besiktas and Basaksehir),we will lose many points and all of our teams have to qualify via rounds or play off games to the bigger European teams which could mean that we wont have any teams in any UEFA competition in the coming years.
So,good bye Turkish football.

Yes and what do we do?
We give that fvcking fvck(Marcus Merck) of a referee a job at a Turkish TV station,thats our loser mentality.

We dont have that killer mentality anymore bro,we need it back or else we will keep on losing.
Because of only two teams(Besiktas and Basaksehir),we will lose many points and all of our teams have to qualify via rounds or play off games to the bigger European teams which could mean that we wont have any teams in any UEFA competition in the coming years.
So,good bye Turkish football.

Sorun şımarıklık, disipsizlinsik ve ahlaksızlık. Futbolcu ve antrenörler toplumsal sorumluluklarını unutarak mahalle kabadayası gibi davranıyor. Balık baştan kokar, TFF de kimin futbol kariyeri veya o yükü kaldıracak geçmişi var ?
Alman hayranı değilim ama Federasyonları hukukçu, ekonomomist ve sporculardan ibaret karma yapıya sahip,
otokontrol mekanizmaları var.

1071- Malazgirt Zaferimiz Kutlu olsun!

CquYp6uWAAAzpdu.jpg

I have couple of questions
What's was ataturk's view the pan turkism and turanism??

How did he view the other Turkic countries and people?

Was ataturk who did not like enver pasha's pan-Turk ideas or it was the opposite??

What do turkish nationalists, pan-Turks, and pan turanists think of ataturk and kemalism??

What's the relations between kemalism and the turkish nationalism, pan Turk, and pan turanists??

@xenon54

Dostum, nasilsin ? Seninle normal seviyede tartisabilirmiyim ?

Almanya'da bugün bana teklif geldi 3 yasinda BENZ'i + 10.000 EURO DEKRA bilirkisi raporunun fiyati üstü satin alip bana yeni arac satmak istiyorlar.
Ne oldu ? Sorun YESIL mi veya NO mu ?
Yoksa sadece milletin birikimini cebe atarak racon kesmek ve ekonomiyi canlandirmak mi ?
Merak etme Gotthard tünelini pek kullanmam, mümkün oldukca daglarin o güzel havasini tennefüs etmek icin eski
Gotthart dag güzergahini kullanirim.
Venice otoyolunu biliyorsan ne kadar cabuk tuzaga düsebileceginden de kesin haberin vardir.
Sizin Lugano bölgesi ise tam mayin tarlasi.
Saglicalikla kal

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom