What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Biz Heron'lari ithal ettik de ne b'k yedik? Amerika bize silahli IHA satmadi da ne b'k yedi ise bizden onun ucundan tadariz kanki...

Hürsid, yirtma kendini. Sanki kim oldugunu bir tek ben biliyordum da forum ahalisine ifsa ettim seni...
What are you blabbering on about ?
You must have me confused me with someone else. Or did you forget to take your medicine.?

What are you blabbering on about ?
You must have me confused me with someone else. Or did you forget to take your medicine.?

Sen var ya sen, her sey bir yana, seni o cümlelerin sonunda bosluk birakma hastaligin zaten ele veriyor. ahahahaha :D

You are not Hurshid,your english is to good.
I am not him. I just bothered this mouse on another thread. No big deal
But, his Kemalist obsession is weird. I hate the word too.
So, thought i'd ask his opinion on it.

You are not Hurshid,your english is to good.

Hürsid'in yeni yeni Ingilizce ögrenemye basladigni biliyor muydun? Saka bir yana, adam bir kere üstün zekali. Bak cok ciddiyim. Türkce-Fransizca ders kitaplarini ver ve adami yarim seneligine bir odaya hapis et. Eger 6 ay sonra anadili gibi Fransizca konusmuyor ise ben bir sey bilmiyorum. Adam kendini gelistiyor, ha, tamam, kafa yerinde degil o baska konu fakat gercek bu. Hem yani ünlü biri olsaydi herkes onun "extravagant"ligina hayran kalirdi ama degil iste.
:lol:

Hürsid'in yeni yeni Ingilizce ögrenemye basladigni biliyor muydun? Saka bir yana, adam bir kere üstün zekali. Bak cok ciddiyim. Türkce-Fransizca ders kitaplarini ver ve adami yarim seneligine bir odaya hapis et. Eger 6 ay sonra anadili gibi Fransizca konusmuyor ise ben bir sey bilmiyorum. Adam kendini gelistiyor, ha, tamam, kafa yerinde degil o baska konu fakat gercek bu. Hem yani ünlü biri olsaydi herkes onun "extravagant"ligina hayran kalirdi ama degil iste.
:lol:
How old are you? I do hope you're under the legal age. Otherwise, your obsession with faceless internet users is worrying. :lol:

En son Kemalist iktidar 1938 yılındaydı, ondan sonra İnönü geçti ki Kemalist olmamasını geçtim Atatürk'e duyduğu kin ve kıskançlık sayesinde Kemalizm'in zıddını uyguladı. Çoğu Kemalist'in İnönü'yü sevmesinin sebebi cahil olmaları ve İnönü'nün "laik" olduğunu düşünmeleri.

Zaten Inönü olmasaydi bugün Türkiye'nin %25-30'u degil yüzde 45/50'i siyasi manada Kemalist olurdu. Isin kötü tarafi adam hemserim. :D

Ataturk aslinda Fevzi Cakmak istemiormuydu ondan sonra cumurbaskan olmaya? Ama Inonu Fevzi Cakmak onunu kesmisti.

is it time for Turks to leave Islam, and go back to being orthodox christians? Those nations are more better to us, and don't disrespect us, and peaceful to each other
thoughts please

You expect Turks to leave Islam, the religion that has played such an intricate part in the shaping of the Turkish identity for Orthodox Christianity why exactly? The mere thought let alone suggestion is simply laughable. Let time tell what direction Turks will take.

You expect Turks to leave Islam, the religion that has played such an intricate part in the shaping of the Turkish identity for Orthodox Christianity why exactly? The mere thought let alone suggestion is simply laughable. Let time tell what direction Turks will take.
Are you sure my brother ??

is it time for Turks to leave Islam, and go back to being orthodox christians? Those nations are more better to us, and don't disrespect us, and peaceful to each other
thoughts please

And if "go back" to being orthodox Christians, you think all your problem will Ben solved?

And if "go back" to being orthodox Christians, you think all your problem will Ben solved?
Yes, I do actually. Is that wrong of me to think that?
If yes, tell me why....
Christianity > Islam
Muslims know this. this is the truth.

A few decades later most of our people will be deist.

Being deist among our teenagers is very popular right now.

Well, thanks to our so-called muslim people. They have been perfect sample for our young people to make 'em hate Islam and other religions.

Nothing wrong with Islam. it is fine. I just asking because, i see a lot of Non-Turkish Muslims says Turks are not real Muslims, and that Turks are a bad for the region.(NATO, Secularism, Ataturk, Ottoman Empire)
Which got me thinking, would some Turks be better off as Christians?

Back
Top Bottom