What's new

Çay Bahçesi

@The Atheist Turk Christianity appears progressive because it was reformed and even then is largely abandoned in most of the progressive countries in the world.
The Orthodox Christians are development wise the worst Christians.
Islam is in large parts still the same Islam it was 1000 years ago. Our culture is keeping us back too, to much talking about the pasts great times and victories instead of moving forward.

What we need is education and more individual freedoms. Our younger generations are allready distancing themselves from the religion.

@The Atheist Turk Christianity appears progressive because it was reformed and even then is largely abandoned in most of the progressive countries in the world.
Islam is in large parts still the same Islam it was 1000 years ago. Our culture is keeping us back too, to much talking about the pasts great times and victories instead of moving forward.

What we need is education and more individual freedoms. Our younger generations are allready distancing themselves from the religion.
Interesting reply, thanks.
And I partly agree with it all.

I'd love it if we could teach our children about Tengrism. But I doubt that our comars would allow that. Its a part of our culture even today and a huge part of our history.

Most of the atheists Turks are coming from family with out no Islamic education and no culture:-). And how did you manage to bring education as a solution?

U AND me think alike bro

Most of the atheists Turks are coming from family with out no Islamic education and no culture:-). And how did you manage to bring education as a solution?
bro i live in islamic family i have been systematically teach islam since i was 7 years old from school and yet im atheist , im telling u this wasn't my family nor my culture condition made me an atheist but islam and the islamic culture i have been force to live with in , no one in turkish section felt islam as i did no none of u lived in islamic social like me , u born in turkey u live in secular social and u see very small part of islam thus u seek islam , let me tell u one truth ,u dont know what u are seeking for

I did not say that. Im saying if we want to move forward we need education and individual freedom. You as a Muslim have yours, and an atheist in Turkey can have his. People need to be respectful towards other peoples believes or non-believes.

After all doesnt matter if you're Sunni or Alevi, Kurdish or Laz, we're all sharing the same goal of improving our country and the lifes of Turkish citizens. Thats what we should focus on.

U AND me think alike bro

bro i live in islamic family i have been systematically teach islam since i was 7 years old from school and yet im atheist , im telling u this wasn't my family nor my culture condition made me an atheist but islam and the islamic culture i have been force to live with in , no one in turkish section felt islam as i did no none of u lived in islamic social like me , u born in turkey u live in secular social and u see very small part of islam thus u seek islam , let me tell u one truth ,u dont know what u are seeking for
That seems the case of 'the more you learn, the more you question and doubt' (about religion in general), at least if a person has a decent critical thinking capability. I was and am in the same boat with you.

That seems the case of 'the more you learn, the more you question and doubt' (about religion in general), at least if a person has a decent critical thinking capability. I was and am in the same boat with you.
:enjoy:

@The Atheist Turk bro what u are saying here is just lying to yourself and put a blind eye on the already existing social problems fanatic is a fanatic do u think does it matters if they are islamic fanatic or christian ??

U AND me think alike bro

Most of the atheists did i wrote, and the other part who become atheist is because you don't no what you want as you self describle. I had a friend who was no reason a atheist. Later he converted againg, i asked him why he was a atheist. He told i don't no. So are you now atheists because of your friends?

Secularism, Atatürk, Ottoman Empire are not different.

Ottomans were secular for hudreds of years between Fatih to Kanuni, and even in Abdulhamid era. Secularism doesnt mean atheism. Secularism is a right to"secure right of choosing beliefs", means you can choice any religion or belief you want in a Secular state. And no other person cannot judge you by your religion or belief. Secularism is guaranteeing both Muslims and Atheists, and their life styles.

Atatürk was an Ottoman army officer, and Ottoman Empire was called "Turkish Empire" in Europe. Turkish Republic and Ottoman Empire are same States, only different ruling system. Same people, same army, same institutions.

All (ism...capitalism,emperyalism,secularism) are same go to hell ..Only one real that İslam......Especially Atatürk who remove to Sharia from country ....Real last islam country was ottoman empire manage with sharia law and with islam justice 700 year in the world..This world need again one new ottoman empire for stop wars and bring justice...
This guy is a troll. Someone please ban him. :cheesy: He is giving me a headache

For crying out loud. Turks are just Turks. Azerbaijanis too,.
I don't know why you refuse to accept this? @2800

For crying out loud. Turks are just Turks. Azerbaijanis too,.
I don't know why you refuse to accept this? @2800
Lets continue this here, because, the last time i tried to debate you on this issue, the thread got deleted.
So, yeah, Turks are Turks...Azerbaijanis are too. I cannot believe we're even having this conversation, but there you go. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom