What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Just put me on ignore. I am not going to change my posting or "trolling".
And stop stalking me.
I ain't stalking anyone, it's just annoying to see some new members out of nowhere deliberately flame and provoke, which leads to (more) mutual nation bashing in some threads, thus ruining it for the normal folks too. K, will ignore then.

I ain't stalking anyone, it's just annoying to see some new members out of nowhere deliberately flame and provoke, which leads to (more) mutual nation bashing in some threads, thus ruining it for the normal folks too. K, will ignore then.
Nothing wrong with the word chink. It was just me being lazy, i didn't want to type out Chinese.
You just wanted to suck up to Chinese moderators and get me banned anyways. well done. now don't bother me again.:china:

Nothing wrong with the word chink. It was just me being lazy, i didn't want to type out Chinese.
You just wanted to suck up to Chinese moderators and get me banned anyways. well done. now don't bother me again.:china:
It has nothing to do with sucking up or getting you banned,be constructive,dont throw insults like some Chinese are doing.
Lose the fanboy mentality,be realistic and rational.
All the fights we had with others is because of such comments,you insult them,they throw insults back and who has to defend you for some ridiculous reason?
Just think before you post.

It has nothing to do with sucking up or getting you banned,be constructive,dont throw insults like some Chinese are doing.
Lose the fanboy mentality,be realistic and rational.
All the fights we had with others is because of such comments,you insult them,they throw insults back and who has to defend you for some ridiculous reason?
Just think before you post.
It's not hard to just put me on ignore if it bothers you so much. I am not going to lose any sleep over it.
And i don't remember asking you or anyone for that matter to defend me. what are you on about?

It's not hard to just put me on ignore if it bothers you so much. I am not going to lose any sleep over it.
And i don't remember asking you or anyone for that matter to defend me. what are you on about?
The problem is not you personally nobody cares about you but take a look at your flags,you represent those flags,if you make such comments it reflects on us Turks,use your brain sometimes,it helps.

The problem is not you personally nobody cares about you but take a look at your flags,you represent those flags,if you make such comments it reflects on us Turks,use your brain sometimes,it helps.
Maybe just ignore me? It might solve all this.

Maybe just ignore me? It might solve all this.
And what good would it do when i ignore you but still have to comment on insult by others because of you?
They wont insult you but your country which happens to be my country to.
Again,a friendly advise,think before you post and we are good.

And what good would it do when i ignore you but still have to comment on insult by others because of you?
They wont insult you but your country which happens to be my country to.
Again,a friendly advise,think before you post and we are good.
I was lazy and didn't want to type Chinese, so just put in Chink. There's no need to make a big deal out of it. It was not meant to cause offense . Funnily enough , no Chinese members attacked "my country" for it.
I really don't want to be good with you, just stop tagging me. and shut up.

Back
Top Bottom