What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Mate, we are still talking about how to save soldiers if gets attacked.....i think this approach is fundamentally wrong. Soldiers there should be killing terrorists, not sitting in the base to get hit by a terrorist attack.

Like i said before bro. Sitting in the base solves nothing, roads and rural areas already belongs to these rats, as you can see they explode IEDs on the roads everyday, at most once in a week they attack a outpost.

Outposts here and there with soldiers inside them doing nothing but guarding the outpost serves nothing.
I am back so I think if we want to save our soldiers the best solution is the preventive action and strike hard in the source of the problems if we are talking about the north Iraq border the main source of the problems are metina, avasin, basyan, zap, hakurk camps and when some attack is organized in the boarder outposts the terrorists are starting from there I think the outpost solution is not well planned or even outdated because as you stated the outposts are not doing their work I think at the moment the soldiers are there waiting to be attacked and acutally thats what is happening so I think if we are talking about post acions I think the intelligence is very important then the situational awarenes, the firepower in the outposts and the support sometimes I think Turkey is not enough motivated to stop the pkk terrorism if someone thinks that placing soldiers somewhere while they are waiting to be attacked let the terrorists occupy towns and then taking it back while in all this actions there is casualties I think that is not the way I think more agresive actions should be taken because Turkey is in defensive position if there is outposts make this outposts more like intelligence and surveillance posts on very strategic points like waypoints or something like that and make them watch bigger amount of areas where the terrorists are active and dont wait to be attacked but attack call support and make them suffer as you stated the terrain is not good for mining because you dont know who can go from there because I am sure that not only terrorists are using this ways and any collateral damage must be minimised there must be more UAVs watching the areas where terrorist activities are conducted and there must be some agreement with Barzani I am sure some members will hate me after this but Turkey must take international actions with Barzani in on this subject because as we see the most terrorists are not coming from camps in Turkey (if there is any big camps) but are coming from north Iraq and if somebody is responsible for this situation this is Barzani the kurdish and the iraqi government because they are letting the terrorists to have their activities in the area

What i think is very simple.

Demolish and abandon all of the outposts, just bases should stay. These terrorists infiltrate to Turkey from somewhere right ? Camps in Northern Iraq, right ? Go raid those camps, one by one....without alerting them.

Why are we waiting for terrorists to hit us ? They choose the time to hit, there for they choose the weather conditions, they choose the weak bases to assault, can plant IEDs to road and target reinforcements, heck they even shoot down the gunship that came for the aid.... We are leaving every initiative to the hands of the terrorists.

How many of our soldiers martyred during operations in rural areas and mountains ? A very very small percent because terrorists doesn't stand a chance when confronted. They are only good at hit and run tactics.

We are giving casualties because of the IEDs, attacks on bases and ambushes.....and all that because we are giving the initiative to terrorists..........

We know from which holes these rodents come....until we go and kill these rodents in their holes. We will continue to give martyrs.

This how i think, so i find upgrading, employing more modern tools in bases unnecessary.....because you are giving every initiative to terrorists, they will find a way to inflict damage.
Man I think the same way as you

What i think is very simple.

Demolish and abandon all of the outposts, just bases should stay. These terrorists infiltrate to Turkey from somewhere right ? Camps in Northern Iraq, right ? Go raid those camps, one by one....without alerting them.

Why are we waiting for terrorists to hit us ? They choose the time to hit, there for they choose the weather conditions, they choose the weak bases to assault, can plant IEDs to road and target reinforcements, heck they even shoot down the gunship that came for the aid.... We are leaving every initiative to the hands of the terrorists.

How many of our soldiers martyred during operations in rural areas and mountains ? A very very small percent because terrorists doesn't stand a chance when confronted. They are only good at hit and run tactics.

We are giving casualties because of the IEDs, attacks on bases and ambushes.....and all that because we are giving the initiative to terrorists..........

We know from which holes these rodents come....until we go and kill these rodents in their holes. We will continue to give martyrs.

This how i think, so i find upgrading, employing more modern tools in bases unnecessary.....because you are giving every initiative to terrorists, they will find a way to inflict damage.
Oh how I wish we did that... Raid Kandil and put the dogs down. Unfortunately with the soft, round backed people up top this is not possible. Perhaps now (after all the martyrs) they finally see how badly they left unattended the security perspective of this country while they were busy building roads and bridges. One can only hope they see the light.

@Vauban , what's going on? :D

"France hit by torrential rains, floods

Paris municipality warns residents and visitors to be vigilant as Seine water level rises to 4.3 meters Wednesday

thumbs_b_c_eb42b012ce03a2a89aa036939e0280be.jpg

Stormy weather and torrential rains in France have caused flooding in the northern part of the country in recent days, with the Seine River rising in Paris and bursting its banks on Wednesday.

The French national weather forecast agency, Meteo France, placed the Loiret and Seine-et-Marne departments, respectively to the south and east of the capital Paris, on red alert - the highest warning level.

Water level of the Seine river rose to 4.3 meters Wednesday. Local authorities have expressed fears that it could exceed the scale of the great 1910 floods (8 meters).

The Paris municipality warned residents and visitors to be vigilant Wednesday around the riverbanks, and said the high river levels were expected to last through Friday.

Hundreds of people have been evacuated from their homes in the Pas-de-Calais region in the north. More than 80 roads across the country had to be closed, according to the Interior Ministry.

The French military assisted motorists trapped by the rising waters in several areas." Anadolu Agency

@Vauban , what's going on? :D

"France hit by torrential rains, floods

Paris municipality warns residents and visitors to be vigilant as Seine water level rises to 4.3 meters Wednesday

thumbs_b_c_eb42b012ce03a2a89aa036939e0280be.jpg

Stormy weather and torrential rains in France have caused flooding in the northern part of the country in recent days, with the Seine River rising in Paris and bursting its banks on Wednesday.

The French national weather forecast agency, Meteo France, placed the Loiret and Seine-et-Marne departments, respectively to the south and east of the capital Paris, on red alert - the highest warning level.

Water level of the Seine river rose to 4.3 meters Wednesday. Local authorities have expressed fears that it could exceed the scale of the great 1910 floods (8 meters).

The Paris municipality warned residents and visitors to be vigilant Wednesday around the riverbanks, and said the high river levels were expected to last through Friday.

Hundreds of people have been evacuated from their homes in the Pas-de-Calais region in the north. More than 80 roads across the country had to be closed, according to the Interior Ministry.

The French military assisted motorists trapped by the rising waters in several areas." Anadolu Agency

Like in Germany there were floods because there was a lot of rain the last couple of day which also made the seine river water level to rise. It is estimated that the peak would be at today 12am.

Like in Germany there were floods because there was a lot of rain the last couple of day which also made the seine river water level to rise. It is estimated that the peak would be at today 12am.

Hope everything is okay... How are the preparations for EURO 2016 going? I see now pilots in Air France are on strike, half of France too. But that's the smallest problem: I'm really afraid of some crazy mind not to do something stupid on the Euro championship. There will be so much fans and media coverage up there that some crazy people might decide to hit where it hurts the most. :(

Hope everything is okay... How are the preparations for EURO 2016 going? I see now pilots in Air France are on strike, half of France too. But that's the smallest problem: I'm really afraid of some crazy mind not to do something stupid on the Euro championship. There will be so much fans and media coverage up there that some crazy people might decide to hit where it hurts the most. :(

We are ready for the EURO 2016,in fact some people striking want to disturb the event as much as possible to make the government abandon the labor reform which sparked strikes and blockades across the country.
In fact,some areas of the country are affected,but because of an over mediatization on hundred of blockers,you would think that it's the total anarchy,which it's not.
For exemple,if I remember,only 15% of the rail workers are striking..... (EDIT : Today it is at 10,5%.)
In fact it's a little minority of workers that are pissing off the others that just want to work. Hundred of persons blocked refineries for exemple which saw a lot of petrol stations run dry.... until the government finaly decided to send the police to evict them..... which was easy and saw the situation improving.
-
I am not particularly afraid for the EURO2016,of course the security forces are somewhat on paranoia mode,but than can be understood as we are in state of emergency and that thousands and thousands of people will gather in the open to see the matches on giant screens which could be a good oportunity for someone to blow himself up or shoot everyone.... The worries of course are about the fan zones and the security should be on the maximum level as we have been threatened by various groups.... for exemple,those that blowed themselves up in Brussels wanted to act during the EURO2016....
-
Beside terrorism there's another form of 'terrorism' that could disturb the event.... which is hooliganism.
The security forces already stretched and on edge and wouldn't want to see mass brawls which could happen since some matches will be under heavy security surveillance.... such as Russia vs England.
@xenon54 What's between Turkey and Croatia ? Are there some hate between the fans of the two teams ?

Last edited:
:what::what::what:

Why are you saying that ? Heard / Seen something ?

Because it is said that this match will be under increased surveillance for fear of hooliganism.
Maybe there was something in the past ?

Because it is said that this match will be under increased surveillance for fear of hooliganism.
Maybe there was something in the past ?
In 2008 we won against Croatia. I don't remember anything else, like Turkish fans clashing with them or anything like that.

Maybe increased surveillance for a possible terror attack ?

In 2008 we won against Croatia. I don't remember anything else, like Turkish fans clashing with them or anything like that.

Maybe increased surveillance for a possible terror attack ?

Apparently the turks are known for heavy hooliganism. You just have to look at Fenerbahçe and Galatasaray fans right ? :D
Not only the turks but even european soccer fans are getting more radicalised. :sick:

Apparently the turks are known for heavy hooliganism. You just have to look at Fenerbahçe and Galatasaray fans right ? :D
Not only the turks but even european soccer fans are getting more radicalised. :sick:
True, but i don't remember Turkish fans doing hooliganism in the international country matches.

Hope everything goes well.....i'm a little concerned. It seems a good opportunity for the terrorists.

True, but i don't remember Turkish fans doing hooliganism in the international country matches.

Hope everything goes well.....i'm a little concerned. It seems a good opportunity for the terrorists.

This event isn't a good opportunity.... it's literally a gift.
Because they probably won't necessarily attacks stadiums or fan zones,but cafés or restaurants full of fans..... or even in the streets....
I trust the security forces and I hope that we could enjoy great games together with no terrorism or hooliganism. :D

@xenon54 What's between Turkey and Croatia ? Are there some hate between the fans of the two teams ?
Nah we have no problem with Craotians as people, we even supported them in Yugoslavia war but you never know about hooligans because they always hate other colors not just a particular group.
Though the Turkey-Cratia match in Euro 2008 might bring up emotions among Craotians up again, i fear they might still be salty about it. :)

"Last-minute-Turks"

I remember what Rainer Calmud (ex football Leverkusen manager) said. You are allowed stop to play against turks, untill you seen them in their team busses.

Back
Top Bottom