What's new

Çay Bahçesi

İzledim iyiydi baya sonu.:-)

Dothrakilerin Türkleri temsil ettiği hakkında teoriler vardı. :-)
Onlarida bir kadin devirdi, ey gidi kadinlara at gibi atlayan muhtesem Dothrakiler, bir kadinin önünde diz cöker oldular.

Ahlat zaten genellikle Türklerin oturduğu bir yer diye biliyorum ben? Oralarda fazla sorun çıkmaz.
Asıl Nusaybin'e falan yerleştirilmesi lazım.
Yok yaw....PKK falan saldırırsa nolcak ?

Yok yaw....PKK falan saldırırsa nolcak ?

Ahlat ve çevresinde zaten Türkmenler yaşıyor o yüzden biraz sakin ama saldırı çevre illerden yapılır anca.

Van'da yaşayan Kırgız soydaşlarımız köy koruculuğuda yapıyor, buna benzer bir şey burda da uygulanabilir bence.

Ama en iyi çözüm terör örgütünün silahlı kanadını minimum seviyeye düşürmek ve aktif şekilde her yönden mücadeleye devam etmek.

Zamanında Atatürk'te yerleştirmiş doğuya böyle Türkleri ama adamlar rahat edememiş, zaten devamı da gelmeyince az sayıda olan Türkler batıya göçmüş.

We took in millions of Syrian and Kurdish refugee, i think it wont be a problem if we take in a couple thousands of Ahiska's :)
I'm not against taking Ahıkas in..... put placing them to Bitlis.....i would regret it, if they got harmed.

Let's continue the discussion here brothers.
Can I join the discussion too ?
Ofcourse the more the merrier.

As far as I know and as far as I see it serves for control over the high risk areas and for control over the areas where smugglers and terrorists enter in the country from north Iraq and Iran am I wrong?

So...can it control ? Did those outposts had been able to prevent the smugglers and terrorists to infiltrate into our country ?

Let's continue the discussion here brothers.

Ofcourse the more the merrier.

So...can it control ? Did those outposts had been able to prevent the smugglers and terrorists to infiltrate into our country ?

No, the concept of outpost in our military is something a bit larger than a guy surrounded by little to no walls. But if all outposts were made like Kalekols and had a few bonuses (mini UAV launchers, mortar sites, underground shelters, thermal sights and encrypted comma, intelligence mine fields) ... The military would dominate easily any terrain in this godforsaken part of the country.

No, the concept of outpost in our military is something a bit larger than a guy surrounded by little to no walls. But if all outposts were made like Kalekols and had a few bonuses (mini UAV launchers, mortar sites, underground shelters, thermal sights and encrypted comma, intelligence mine fields) ... The military would dominate easily any terrain in this godforsaken part of the country.

Just in 2013, 119 New outposts decided to be built on the Southern-east. I couldn't find the source but as far as i know there are 1800 outpostsin the region...Let's put 50 soldiers in all of them...which makes 90000 soldier.. and we are going to install high-tech cameras, RCS, mortar sites, UAVs..train their operators (once in a year or twice because of the orientation

And it's going to be attacked by the 200-300-500 PKK terrorists. In a rainy or foggy day (then you can't call for Cobras, use UAV's or mini UAVs) Mine fields are not easy to place in a rocky and mountanious area. they shift their place in time, due to rains, and PKK collobrater villagers, map the minefield while it's being placed and relay it to PKK. RCS is a stationary target and can easly be destroyed from a few rounds from a 12.7mm Doçka. In many outposts terrorists has the altitude advantage.

An example for what i'm saying.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

More over we are talking about how the soldiers can defend themselves against terrorists if they have been attacked.....Is that the reason, military placed the soldiers over there ? So, they can be attacked ?

Just in 2013, 119 New outposts decided to be built on the Southern-east. I couldn't find the source but as far as i know there are 1800 outpostsin the region...Let's put 50 soldiers in all of them...which makes 90000 soldier.. and we are going to install high-tech cameras, RCS, mortar sites, UAVs..train their operators (once in a year or twice because of the orientation

And it's going to be attacked by the 200-300-500 PKK terrorists. In a rainy or foggy day (then you can't call for Cobras, use UAV's or mini UAVs) Mine fields are not easy to place in a rocky and mountanious area. they shift their place in time, due to rains, and PKK collobrater villagers, map the minefield while it's being placed and relay it to PKK. RCS is a stationary target and can easly be destroyed from a few rounds from a 12.7mm Doçka. In many outposts terrorists has the altitude advantage.

An example for what i'm saying.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

More over we are talking about how the soldiers can defend themselves against terrorists if they have been attacked.....Is that the reason, military placed the soldiers over there ? So, they can be attacked ?
Contingency and emergency protocols can be initiated. For example depending on how powerful the assault is the soldiers can man their stations and fight back or they can take up defensive positions (ideally in reinforced structures such as bunkers or hardpoints that are made of reinforced concrete) until back up arrives. Ofcourse it's important to draw lessons from attacks such as the one you shared. The only other option, that I see, is abandoning the roads and rural areas in the southeast to these rats..

Contingency and emergency protocols can be initiated. For example depending on how powerful the assault is the soldiers can man their stations and fight back or they can take up defensive positions (ideally in reinforced structures such as bunkers or hardpoints that are made of reinforced concrete) until back up arrives.
Mate, we are still talking about how to save soldiers if gets attacked.....i think this approach is fundamentally wrong. Soldiers there should be killing terrorists, not sitting in the base to get hit by a terrorist attack.

Ofcourse it's important to draw lessons from attacks such as the one you shared. The only other option, that I see, is abandoning the roads and rural areas in the southeast to these rats..
Like i said before bro. Sitting in the base solves nothing, roads and rural areas already belongs to these rats, as you can see they explode IEDs on the roads everyday, at most once in a week they attack a outpost.

Outposts here and there with soldiers inside them doing nothing but guarding the outpost serves nothing.

any reactions on your allies one by one jumping on anti turkey agenda called armenian genocide
is leaving nato even option in turkey, having no allies is better than having this kind of allies

Mate, we are still talking about how to save soldiers if gets attacked.....i think this approach is fundamentally wrong. Soldiers there should be killing terrorists, not sitting in the base to get hit by a terrorist attack.

Like i said before bro. Sitting in the base solves nothing, roads and rural areas already belongs to these rats, as you can see they explode IEDs on the roads everyday, at most once in a week they attack a outpost.

Outposts here and there with soldiers inside them doing nothing but guarding the outpost serves nothing.

I agree that soldiers shouldn't be sitting around like ducks. Perhaps then some sort of sensor (shaped like a pole) can be planted in suspected infiltration routes. When there is movement caused by living things (I'm serious) the sensors takes a 360 snapshot of the area and at the same time alerts the nearest HQ of the movement ? Additionally to this soldiers should also be conducting regular patrols into the mountains (I'm not being an arm chair general, I just don't see a better solution). The sensor I talked about would have to be durable, easy to produce, cost effective and ofcourse totally indigenous. What do you think?

I agree that soldiers shouldn't be sitting around like ducks. Perhaps then some sort of sensor (shaped like a pole) can be planted in suspected infiltration routes. When there is movement caused by living things (I'm serious) the sensors takes a 360 snapshot of the area and at the same time alerts the nearest HQ of the movement ? Additionally to this soldiers should also be conducting regular patrols into the mountains (I'm not being an arm chair general, I just don't see a better solution). The sensor I talked about would have to be durable, easy to produce, cost effective and ofcourse totally indigenous. What do you think?

What i think is very simple.

Demolish and abandon all of the outposts, just bases should stay. These terrorists infiltrate to Turkey from somewhere right ? Camps in Northern Iraq, right ? Go raid those camps, one by one....without alerting them.

Why are we waiting for terrorists to hit us ? They choose the time to hit, there for they choose the weather conditions, they choose the weak bases to assault, can plant IEDs to road and target reinforcements, heck they even shoot down the gunship that came for the aid.... We are leaving every initiative to the hands of the terrorists.

How many of our soldiers martyred during operations in rural areas and mountains ? A very very small percent because terrorists doesn't stand a chance when confronted. They are only good at hit and run tactics.

We are giving casualties because of the IEDs, attacks on bases and ambushes.....and all that because we are giving the initiative to terrorists..........

We know from which holes these rodents come....until we go and kill these rodents in their holes. We will continue to give martyrs.

This how i think, so i find upgrading, employing more modern tools in bases unnecessary.....because you are giving every initiative to terrorists, they will find a way to inflict damage.

Back
Top Bottom