What's new

Çay Bahçesi

I said before that you will come across spoilers right and left. :lol:
Yeah i have watched the first 4 episodes but those guys even started to spoil after 2 days. :D

For the internet is dark and full of spoilers....
I see some spoilers on the internet my king, we must sacrifice BordoEnes to stop this.

Yeah i have watched the first 4 episodes but those guys even started to spoil after 2 days. :D

I see some spoilers on the internet my king, we must sacrifice BordoEnes to stop this.
Burning Mance style
052a3927b3ea6a9a8d1a37f561f840a4e9ee1df251ef1407cf11f1a5ac62f0b2_1.jpg

Never! You cannot stop me, for i am the King of Spoiler, Breaker(of news) of the newest deaths, Lord of the Internet's spoiler realms and Father of Fapcity!

Fvck Jon though. I'm Hodor fanboy now.

Last edited:
Who knows ?

Russia threatened with tactical Nukes, now response arrived already days ago,

203 mm howitzers at Syrian Boarder. Turkey will reply Russian tactical Nuke threat.

You can all be sure Turkey can do it.

7ed7027e-3810-4697-8e0c-ad1cbe10939c.jpg

Sicko is back......

Obüsler niye Trakya'dan kaydırılıyor? Obüs ihtiyacı mı yoksa 203mm avantajı mı?

Guys I haven't watched new season of Game of thrones yet. Please do not spoil it.

Last edited:
Ok guys i am repeating again,is there anyone who wants to buy Battlefield 1 ? I have bf 4,we can play both.

Guys I haven't watched new season of Game of thrones yet. Please do not spoil it.

he

O adam kac senedir Turk bolumune ilgi gosterir ve her zaman saygili davranir,bize karsi tavir almaz(diger avrupalilara bak),sucu alman olmaksa ayib ediyorsun.
Buradaki bilgiler acik bilgi,kim isterse internetten alabilir,özel Bilgi koymak zaten yasak.
Bosu bosuna kafana takma,ondan zarar gelmez.

Kufur etmekle bir yere varamayiz.

Modlar işinizi yapamıyosanız sizi de adminlere şikayet ediyorum.bu adamın kacıncı sovusu burda.

evet dogru soyluyorsun, kufur etmek istemem ama malesef bazi kisiler mecbur birakiyor. Hakaret ediyor bazi kisiler bende karsilik vermek zorunda kaliyorum
Baybars sana 2 kelime ediyorum gel özelde çözelim sorunumuzu.

Baybars dune kadar feto diye gtunden ayrılmıyodun.

Bu arada baybars gibiler potansiyel tehdit ülke için çok dik başlı ve aptal insan. Komutu beynine sokup gönder hedefe canlı bombalar bu karakterlerden çıkıyo. Baybars korkutuosun

Back
Top Bottom