What's new

Çay Bahçesi

8848d30ee5b70ad72912cd0d7dcec604.jpg

bu ara hurshid, senin akli dengin gitmis gardas, bi piskiyatrise görün dostum
isin gucun 24 saat forumda user acmak, yazik

Forumu kim idare ediyor ? OC Cia ve Fetör elemanlari. Bismark casus, Musti hain , Hursit manyak ilan edildi

aslinda OC HORUS CIA ajani

oglum ana küfretmem saygim izin vermez ama özelden mesaj ac, acmazsan PKK beni siksin

bundan büyük idiia olmaz travesti alevi götü kanli

AC ULAN ....özel mesaj ac, istedigin yerde bulusalim OC ALEVI PICI

Dindar alevilere saygi duyarim, sense ATEIST CHP picisin

Kerhane pici

AMK pici GSM numarani ver yeter, 30 dakka sonra seni almyainan amk loysunlar

biyigini siktigim ateist pici

HEPINIZ OC CHP lisiniz.

ADAM GIBI TR.Military de yazin PUST yalanci kopyacilar

Sizden Atatürk mezarinda dönüyor.

SANA NE ULAN ? sen kimsin aq c ?

HAWKIN asker mi OC ???

@Bismarck

Store it and do some screenshots GERMAN spy, for the paranoid FETÖS

:closed:

Ulan serefsizler

@Neptune @isoo @Jackal131

siz sözde SOP lar burada yazmaya devam ederseniz sizin karyerinizi Türkiye Cumhuriyeti nde bitirecegim.

PISLIK ajan herifler. nerde lan Kasim da bitecek ti ? Sahtekar pustlar ?

@HurshidCelebi

Last but not least

roO1vG1.jpg

4e900e08c466c1418e5641f3c04b8860_turk-hackerler-ayyildiz-tim-israilin-demir-kubbe-savunma-sistemini-hackledi-2jpg_610x375.jpeg

41J79n4f5eL.jpg

Sorry. I understood nothing. Only that you are angry, but don't know why.

I just read that George gave hints about hodors name years ago and now everybody knows why, this fucker is a sick genious.

Yeah. The fact that he set this up many years ago before the books were even written shows the creativity of his work. No plot armor and genius written, thats a book/show that will definitly be awesome in its story telling. The next episode will be out in a couple hours by the way, cant wait.

Yeah. The fact that he set this up many years ago before the books were even written shows the creativity of his work. No plot armor and genius written, thats a book/show that will definitly be awesome in its story telling.
Hey btw, i read a little bit in GOT Wiki, the story actually goes back something like 10000 (or more) years back to the date when Westeros was invaded by Andals who fought against first men or something, reading about a dozen Tagaryen kings and their dynasty, doom of valyria and the mysterious 4th continent Ulthos, the story is very well written and you just want even more and more, the series is just a fraction of it.

I would recommend you to do your research here.

http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Main_Page

And now only one thing left to post. :cray:

When winter comes… You’ll hear no lions roar… No stags grazing the fields… No roses growing in the meadows… No snakes in the sand… The krakens will freeze where they swim… The flayed men will rot and wither… No trouts swimming in the river and no falcons flying in the air… Not even the dragon’s breath will warm you in your halls. You shall hear only the wolves howl… Everyone who betrayed the North will pay, The Wolves rise and will not sleep till there is blood spilled! The North remembers!!!

Hey btw, i read a little bit in GOT Wiki, the story actually goes back something like 10000 (or more) years back to the date when Westeros was invaded by Andals who fought against first men or something, reading about a dozen Tagaryen kings and their dynasty, doom of valyria and the mysterious 4th continent Ulthos, the story is very well written and you just want even more and more.

And now only one thing left to post

I can recommend the books mate. I read the first three, about 4-5 years before the tv show got announced. They are undoubtedly the best fantasy novels i've come across. ;)
For example, in the third book "A storm of Sword" Catelyn Stark is revelead to be alive, she was revived by that guy who could revive people who also belonged to the same religion as the red witch - the exiles that were sent to hunt down Lannisters by Eddard Stark when he was the hand of the king. In the tv series this hasn't happened yet, after her murder in the red wedding

Hey btw, i read a little bit in GOT Wiki, the story actually goes back something like 10000 (or more) years back to the date when Westeros was invaded by Andals who fought against first men or something, reading about a dozen Tagaryen kings and their dynasty, doom of valyria and the mysterious 4th continent Ulthos, the story is very well written and you just want even more and more, the series is just a fraction of it.

And now only one thing left to post. :cray:

When winter comes… You’ll hear no lions roar… No stags grazing the fields… No roses growing in the meadows… No snakes in the sand… The krakens will freeze where they swim… The flayed men will rot and wither… No trouts swimming in the river and no falcons flying in the air… Not even the dragon’s breath will warm you in your halls. You shall hear only the wolves howl… Everyone who betrayed the North will pay, The Wolves rise and will not sleep till there is blood spilled! The North remembers!!!

Yeah i actually nearly read the entire wiki once. I just started watching Game of Thrones around the end of Season 3 and i was so interested in the story that i kinda spoiled myself by partly reading the books and wiki page.

Yeah i actually nearly read the entire wiki once. I just started watching Game of Thrones around the end of Season 3 and i was so interested in the story that i kinda spoiled myself by partly reading the books and wiki page.
So you didnt watch 1 and 2?

Yes Hurshid, i'm ISIS FETO CIA Mossad MIT and MI6 combined. You will never know my true allegiance ;)

Tolkien's is children's fairy tale compared to George Martin mate :D

Hehehe true :p

So you didnt watch 1 and 2?

Oh no i did but i started partly reading the books and wiki after the third season. Spoiling it for myself with the show. The books are kinda different and also very interesting.

Oh no i did but i started partly reading the books and wiki after the third season. Spoiling it for myself. The books are kinda different and also very interesting.
Hopefully the sick sadist Martin doesnt die before finishing his work, i know he told the directors about the ending but it probably wont be as complex, i wanna know more about the other continents too.

Hopefully the sick sadist Martin doesnt die before finishing his work, i know he told the directors about the ending but it probably wont be as complex, i wanna know more about the other continents too.
My guess, Jon Snow is the embodiment of Azor Ahai the prophecy. Because he is ice and fire = Targaryen from his father's side (Rhaegar Targaryen) and Stark from his mother (Lyanna Stark). He is not the "bastard" of honorable Eddard who couldn't even manage to lie risking death.

Back
Top Bottom