What's new

Çay Bahçesi

My guess, Jon Snow is the embodiment of Azor Ahai the prophecy. Because he is ice and fire = Targaryen from his father's side (Rhaegar Targaryen) and Stark from his mother (Lyanna Stark). He is not the "bastard" of honorable Eddard who couldn't even manage to lie risking death.
Yeah the R+L=J theory, they were almost gonna reveal it in the last episode and i was like wtf?

Another thing is they say the king of white walkers is also a Stark, theres definately something about it, i mean his reaction when he saw Jon in Hardhome or Bran in his dream, there must be something.

If this is true then all the noble houses in Westeros are fucked, The North remembers!

Last edited:
Another thing is they say the king of white walkers is also a Stark, theres definately something about it
Yeah, cause the Stark religion with the tree is the same tree in that cave and in the "visions" about the first white walker. There is definately something with the Starks. The tree women told them they had to "make" the whitewalkers since humans were trespassing into their territory in the north and they had to push them back. There are things untold, lets see, next episode is in a few hours :coffee:

Last edited:
My guess, Jon Snow is the embodiment of Azor Ahai the prophecy. Because he is ice and fire = Targaryen from his father's side (Rhaegar Targaryen) and Stark from his mother (Lyanna Stark). He is not the "bastard" of honorable Eddard who couldn't even manage to lie risking death.

SPOILER
How far are you into the books? Because i read online that the legimate son of Rhaegar(You know, the one that supposedly got bashed against the wall by the Mountain) is actually alive. They have yet to introduce this story line in the show.

SPOILER
How far are you into the books? Because i read online that the legimate son of Rhaegar(You know, the one that supposedly got bashed against the wall by the Mountain) is actually alive. They have yet to introduce this story line in the show.
I stopped reading after the third book, because back then the other books hadn't been published yet. And then the tv series appeared so i gave up on the books. I haven't heard of Rhaegar's legitimate son in the first three books other than the official story. But i know for a certainty that Caitlyn Stark is alive, cause she was alive in the third book "A storm of Swords" was revived, and will exact revenge
Edit: But i remember i've read the "official" stories about the mad king or Rhaegar Targaryan are mostly lies to legitimize the coup by Eddard Stark and Robert Baratheon. Maybe the Targaryans weren't that bad, dunno :D

Last edited:
SPOILER
So would that mean Denerys would have to fight him to get the iron throne?

So would that mean Denerys would have to fight him to get the iron throne?

Yup possibly. In the books Tyrion actually didnt meet Dany yet but instead found the legimate youngest son of Rhaegar. The way the story line is being setup suggest that there will be confrontation between the two. I simply hope the show also adopts it, or they can do thing their way. I was also shocked to hear that Caitlyn Stark was alive and now goes under a different name(She is still kinda half dead though sadly).

I just want to say that i actually think the world of Westeros and extended universe is better then Tolkien's. The main reason is that Tolkien never could truelly finish the story of the Middle-Earth universe which left a lot of gaps in the story and lot of questions left unanswered. Martin has yet scratched the surface of the world and he is still alive and kicken(and to make sure the story wouldnt be left unfinished because he perhaps might have died, he told several people about the entire story including the TV producers.)

Yup possibly. In the books Tyrion actually didnt meet Dany yet but instead found the legimate youngest son of Rhaegar. The way the story line is being setup suggest that there will be confrontation between the two.
I somehow have the feeling there is going to be a epic battle between white walkers and Denerys with her dragons, you know there are only three ways to kill walkers, first valyrian steel sword, second Dragon grass and third Dragon fire and since there arent enough of the first two. ;)

I was also shocked to hear that Caitlyn Stark was alive and now goes under a different name(She is still kinda half dead though sadly).
WTF? how can they make the show so radically different? :o:

I somehow have the feeling there is going to be a epic battle between white walkers and Denerys with her dragons, you know there are only three ways to kill walkers, first valyrian steel sword, second Dragon grass and third Dragon fire and since there arent enough of the first two. ;)

WTF? how can they make the show so radically different? :o:

Thats the beauty of it. Even if you read the books you will still be surprized and can still enjoy the show immensly because they do things their own way. I just want to say that the books however are MUCH more brutal and gory. The show is still kinda watered down compared to it.

Thats the beauty of it. Even if you read the books you will still be surprized and can still enjoy the show immensly because they do things their own way. I just want to say that the books however are MUCH more brutal and gory. The show is still kinda watered down compared to it.
Lol ''watered down'' do you want it to get banned or something? :D

Back
Top Bottom