What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Guys stop faking. Bismarck is a Turk as I am in my roots. Don't give credit to some hate prayers.

If Rakka will fall. Turkey will loose the GAME. Be sure of it.

What today happened was a fore taste what will happen inside Turkey. That is important .
Not at the boarders !

I am proud of our Gov. reacting so moderate to Merkel and others.

But I repeat they all will pay
Gerzek Hurşid....adamlar Türkçe konuştu....eğer Alman olsan nasıl anlıyacan......

O adam kac senedir Turk bolumune ilgi gosterir ve her zaman saygili davranir,bize karsi tavir almaz(diger avrupalilara bak),sucu alman olmaksa ayib ediyorsun.
Buradaki bilgiler acik bilgi,kim isterse internetten alabilir,özel Bilgi koymak zaten yasak.
Bosu bosuna kafana takma,ondan zarar gelmez.

Kufur etmekle bir yere varamayiz.

evet dogru soyluyorsun, kufur etmek istemem ama malesef bazi kisiler mecbur birakiyor. Hakaret ediyor bazi kisiler bende karsilik vermek zorunda kaliyorum

I just watched the latest Game of Thrones episode and guys... i cried like a little bitchh..

hold the door...
Laughing-Then-Crying-Meme-09.jpg

I just watched the latest Game of Thrones episode and guys... i cried like a little bitchh..

hold the door...
Laughing-Then-Crying-Meme-09.jpg
Your days of leading the Dutch Turks are over,a crying leader is unacceptable.:tsk::tsk::tsk:
You are hereby degraded to ''Er''(soldier).

Guys do you think Turkey (MIT/OKK) have some involvment in the attack over the russian base T4 in Syria because as far as I know no group have taken the responsibility so far and as far I see in the pictures the strikes on the targets have been very accurate and I think the operation have been very professionally done due the fact a base of that importance must be guarded very well and the base command must be supplied with the intelligence what is going on around the base and in the region lets not forget our cobra have been shotdown in 13th may and the attack over the base occured very soon maybe I am very conspirative but do you think that this attack can be the revenge of our fallen heroes in thecase with the cobra I am waiting for your opinions thanks

Turkey is famous for its top secret special operations,right? You are not only exaggrating our moves,also scorning our enemies.

Back
Top Bottom