What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Armed aerostats? Why not. You just need to have specially engineered munitions for aerostats. But we still must have armed MALE class UAVs. These two may complement each other nicely.

Armed aerostats? Why not. You just need to have specially engineered munitions for aerostats. But we still must have armed MALE class UAVs. These two may complement each other nicely.
Yes.
But for the armed UAVs,i think this job is already done with bayraktar and i hope Anka will boost itself.But first of all,we need to learn how to use theese things.I saw a new last week that 1 UAV (civil ones,phantom etc) will be bought for every base which soldiers were buying from their own cash so far.We have tens of small bayraktar iha's and i know that force is satisfied with it but there must be a glitch in the matrix..
"Fi" is exactly what we need and heavier models are needed as much as i see.

2 MALE class UAV manufacturers are more than enough for our country. We need more smaller UAV manufacturers.

Anka is above karayel and bayraktar in the mean of class as much as i know.Vestel announced that it will also start armed tests.So have a challenge here but the winner is a bit visible.You are one and only in your class as much as i know.Good for you.A boy from Odtu will start a civil UAV company as i read from news which is also good.I think we should invest camera cencors and optics.Turkey is mad of "local products" and we should use this movement good.
When i was working as a cook,one of my bread maker chef told me that "we Turks eat anything which has sesame on it,so i just dip leftout doughs to sesame and cook them,they love it".Now i say, put "Made in Turkey" on something,they will buy.

Best wishes to the Esenler team now at ODTÜ .

It looks like a promo campaign.
Those kind of weapons are gold egg chickens for terrorists.
Astonishing that it is promoted 3 weeks before EU-Soccer Championship in France starts.
We will never see flying prototypes.

If Arman was not contacted today he will get tomorrow for sure a limitless credit card and stop all his efforts.

Things will be promoted, high tension created and the next balloon will burst for the sake of some Eisenheim's.

Yeyyyyyy first ever insult on this forum. That was fast. Thanks mate, I appreciate your effort ;)

Are the chemical weapons myth?

Rethinking Chemical Weapons
There are two problems with the way we think about chemical weapons.
The first is the idea that killing with gas is more reprehensible than killing with bullets, shrapnel, and explosives. This position is both intellectually and morally indefensible.
The second is our belief that chemical weapons are weapons of mass destruction (WMD). They are not. In fact, they’re no more WMD than are bullets and machetes.

By contrast, a rocket with a typical payload of nerve gas will kill between 108 and 290 people if delivered under ideal weather conditions (overcast skies with no wind) over a heavily populated area against unprotected people. If there is a moderate wind or the sun is out, the death rate will be 11 to 29 people. [6] WMD kill tens of thousands or hundreds of thousands of people, not tens or hundreds.

Iraq made extensive use of chemical weapons in its war against Iran in the 1980s,. Of 27,000 Iranian soldiers gassed, only 268 died—one in 100. [10]

Thousands were killed in the 1984 Bhopal tragedy in India. This is sometimes cited as an example of the massive destructive power of chemical agents. But 40 tons of toxic gas was released into a heavily populated area after an explosion at a chemical plant, and no chemical weapon carries a payload of 40 tons. [15] To be sure, chemical weapons can be highly destructive if used in massive quantities, but so too can bombs and incendiaries, as witness the tens of thousands of deaths caused by the fire-bombings of Dresden, Hamburg and Tokyo in WWII.

https://gowans.wordpress.com/2015/06/27/rethinking-chemical-weapons/

Five myths about chemical weapons

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...4b49ac-b742-11e2-aa9e-a02b765ff0ea_story.html

Thats why today's armies still use conventional bombs.

I think thermobaric bombs are also myth. Thermobaric bombs have only an advantage :They are cheap.
For example father of all bomb or another fuel air bombs have weights minumum 5ton. FOAB weights 8t, BLU82 6ton.
If you use 10 ton RDX , you will get same effect.

Kimyasal bomba gercekten etkili, kolay ve kitlesel bir silah olsaydi, gunumuzde kullanilacagina emin olabilirdik.

Bizim yanildigimiz baska bir bilgi daha "ABD atom bombasi atarak savasi kazandi." yanilgisi.

, Stratejik Bombardiman Ucaklariyla, Japonya'da nukleer silaha ihtiyac duymadan zaten 100.000kisiyi oldurebilmisti.
Japon imparatoru teslime hazirdi, Staline araci olmayi bile onermisti. Rusya'nin ABD islerine karismasini engellemek ve gucunu gostermek icin, ABD'nin yeni baskani acimadan zaten teslim olacak ulkeye iki tane atom bombasi atti.

Atom bombasinin gucu tartisilamaz bile ama gercek bildigimiz bir suru efsane var.Ornegin Kimyasal Silah.

ASELSAN airborne electronic warfare solution "HAVASOJ"

P1050269.jpg

Thx to Orko

Thales LMM and FF-LMM precision guided weapon systems

P1050161.jpg

ASELSAN MİLAS shipborne weapon system with 4 x LMM missile and 25mm automatic cannon

P1050276.jpg

Thx. to Orko

OTOKAR Arma 6x6, equipped with ASELSAN Akkor active protection system

P1050402.jpg

Thx. to Orko

All of these pics/news have been shared in the IDEF-2015 thread...there is no need to re-post old pics & news over and over again.

In Iran dont you interest in more important news?
If Turkish shemales are terribly popular in Iran, you are totally hangry to ladies.
WTF?

Degerli Arkadaslar bu video paylasilmadi daha once.?
Gercek olduguna inanmak istemedim. Propaganda amacli kurgu diye dusundum.

Last edited:
In Iran dont you interest in more important news?
If Turkish shemales are terribly popular in Iran, you are totally hangry to ladies.
WTF?

Degerli Arkadaslar bu video paylasilmadi daha once.?
Gercek olduguna inanmak istemedim. Propaganda amacli kurgu diye dusundum.

ukro başgan malesef doğru çünkü bu üs geçici bir üs olduğu için termal kurulmamış gibi gözüküyor :(((((

Video gerçek.Üs bölgesi yılın 6-7 ayı kar altında bulunan biyer.Yaz dönemi aktif.İlk görüntülerdeki gözetleme mevzileri,arkadaki çadırlar da asıl üs.O videoda kulübeye yaklaşan teröristin leş fotoları mevcut internette.

Back
Top Bottom