What's new

Çay Bahçesi

View attachment 306010

View attachment 306011

Where do i find the video on the site?
You can not find because it hasn't flied yet as much as i know.But you will be the one first to see it is flying.

Ok other question:
Will there be other versions of XQ-06 ?
In Azeri-Armenian we have re-realized that the role of thie loithering ammunitiones.They pinned a truch with Israil's Harop.
Is ıt also possible to use thie as an anti-tank ammunition is it possible to have a 2 staged one which can use a rocket propeller at terminal stage ?

Last edited:
Bro,its in Turkish,they should do it in English so that we can post it at other places.;)
:meeting:

You can not find because it hasn't flied yet as much as i know.But you will be the one first to see it is flying.

Ok other question:
There will be other versions of XQ-06 ?
In Azeri-Armenian we have re-realized that the role of thie loithering ammunitiones.They pinned a truch with Israil's Harop.
Is ıt also possible to use thie as an anti-tank ammunition is it possible to have a 2 staged one which can use a rocket propeller at terminal stage ?

As far as i understand, they are at the beginning.

But look at Baykar Makina;

They started with this;
29770.jpg

And evolved into this;
DSC08451-1024x579.jpg

They might start with this mini loitering munition, and evolve into some advanced ones....future battlefield belongs to unmanned systems...

"Fi" is just the beginning. Baykar Makina is a great role model for us.

Not for anti-tank but your idea will increase the casualty radius without increasing war head weight. However I prefer using more explosives instead of boosters.

:meeting:

As far as i understand, they are at the beginning.

But look at Baykar Makina;

They started with this;
29770.jpg

And evolved into this;
DSC08451-1024x579.jpg

They might start with this mini loitering munition, and evolved into some advanced ones....future battlefield belongs to unmanned systems...

Totally agree.It is also our wish.
But a Phantom 3 is 4500 TL in Turkey.We just more than one month salary to another country,this should be saved in Turkey by local products.For example Vestel made an unmanned aerial veichles.Ok nice.But if they can not get an engine they cannot make it fly no matter how good their product is.İf there were to be a car and engine manufacturer of us,we had no need to worry about it,but there is none.Can you see how related everything is ? Mitsubishi was producing engines at the start of 20. century.2 world war passed, they are manufacturing jet fighters now.

The world is full of possibilities :)
goLj7Q.jpg

"Fi" will be proudly export-free. Not a single ITAR-controlled thing, not any imported know-how. Others did the mistake with ITAR-controlled components and paid the price. %95 performance with ITAR-controlled things and something like %80-85 with non-ITAR. We prefer the second option and support every company doing r&d for similar performance products.

"Fi" will be proudly export-free. Not a single ITAR-controlled thing, not any imported know-how. Others did the mistake with ITAR-controlled components and paid the price. %95 performance with ITAR-controlled things and something like %80-85 with non-ITAR. We prefer the second option and support every company doing r&d for similar performance products.

If i am not wrong,you told us that with the small radius of explosion it can be used in urban warfare.We can understand from the current clashes that "Fi" will need to get in to building,most probably from the window.Have you took this into account or your ammunition is for open air.Do you also mind other explosive types ? I think we have vacuum bomb researches that can be affective in close combat.

2 completely different types of explosives. Please don't ask for details.

Thanks for the information so far.15km radius range is so cool,even 10km is cool.With the weight of up to 5 kg,one of them can be carried at least.Good work,congrats.
Ok,can i have another rubbish question ?

Bu arada sayın Cabatlı, ben de paylaşımlarınızı çok beğeniyor ve uzun zamandır bu forumu da takipteyim.1nsaneTR üstadı görünce biraz beyin fırtınası ve soru yağmuruna tutmak için üyelik açtık.Hurşit değilim yani rahat olun ^^

3500 grams MTOW weight, 12 km comms radius.

Go for it ;)
As you know we are building a new border security thing.I don't know what the hell then name it.It has walls "lol",towers and zepplines.I am sure that this ammunition can be set on the towers with no worry,but to use its range around 12km,can it be combined on zepplines? With the eagle eye point of view,zepplines can scan a wider range of are than towers and can use this ammunition's benefits better.Come on even cirit has a range of 5km.

For ISR in your own airspace, aerostats are far better option than MALE class UAVs. Much cheaper, can stay much more in the air (days), operator training costs is much lower. You just need to guard tethering stations and need many aerostats since they are not mobile.

For ISR in your own airspace, aerostats are far better option than MALE class UAVs. Much cheaper, can stay much more in the air (days), operator training costs is much lower. You just need to guard tethering stations and need many aerostats since they are not mobile.
It doesn't seems like we have an "our own flyin zone" as you also mantioned in another forum.Can it be used or redesigned to shoot from theese zepplines? Cos it's max operative limit is around 4,5 km from sea-level .But I think a zeppline should fly higher than it to not to get shoot like a bird.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom