What's new

Çay Bahçesi

I remember this, loitering munition by a Turkish company. So, what is it's targeting system ? Does it have a small on-board camera or do you control it like a RC plane ?

why pink? other than special coloring :D

To make the prototype more visible in the air. Freedom of color with 3D printers :)

Final product will be grey

Lol.....every new-comer says "I'm not Hurshid"....
It will have a near infrared camera. "What you see is what is going to be destroyed" concept.
Nice, i thought it might be difficult to get near terrorist positions without getting shot down...but at night it would be a different story.

I think now it's established you are that guy.
Kendini biraz gelistir Hurshid, cok belli ediyorsun, yazma tarzindan belli
Right ? :-)

I mean it's obvious....
Congrats.

What happened today to MS804 ? Same that happened to MAS17 ?

MS 804 was shot down from Russian AD in Latakia.

In heavy EW clutter environment in the area they thought that a Turkish attack is going on.

Greek AD and Ministry of Defense made a big PR mistake.

DOSTLAR DOSTLAR! BİRBİRİNİZDEN AYRILMAYIN.HEPİNİZ BİRSİNİZ, İKİLİK HAVASINA KAPILMAYIN.VEFA SULTANI EMREDİYOR, VEFASIZLIK ETMEYİN
:-)

Lol.....every new-comer says "I'm not Hurshid"....

Nice, i thought it might be difficult to get near terrorist positions without getting shot down...but at night it would be a different story.

It will be the same story for us in winter, summer, day, night...

Not questioning the ability of the UAV....but in daylight it will be easy for terrorists to shoot it down.

Not so possible with AK-47s or similar rifles. At 250 meters above ground level, shooting down something with speeds more than 20 meters/second needs some mad skills.

Not so possible with AK-47s or similar rifles. At 250 meters above ground level, shooting down something with speeds more than 20 meters/second needs some mad skills.
Not possible with assault rifles but maybe possible with shotguns. And they don't need to shoot it from 250 meters but from 50 meters... You know PKK is adoptive, they are using umbrellas to not being spotted with IR sensors. After getting hit a few times with this loitering ammunation, they might think ways to prevent it, like carrying one shotgun with them.

Did "XQ-06" ever tested in an actual combat operation ?

To make the prototype more visible in the air. Freedom of color with 3D printers :)

Final product will be grey
i am really curious about your procuts.We had a little chat in other forum but i am banned there,maybe my questions are too disturbing :) In any case,i would recommend you to support your military activites with civil market.It must be way easier for you to create a civil UHV and sell it,to support your military developments.

Not possible with assault rifles but maybe possible with shotguns. And they don't need to shoot it from 250 meters but from 50 meters... You know PKK is adoptive, they are using umbrellas to not being spotted with IR sensors. After getting hit a few times with this loitering ammunation, they might think ways to prevent it, like carrying one shotgun with them.

Did "XQ-06" ever tested in an actual combat operation ?

We can adapt too. It is a game and we are the changer.

First flight tomorrow. We need months of testing. You will have some VERY interesting news soon.

i am really curious about your procuts.We had a little chat in other forum but i am banned there,maybe my questions are too disturbing :) In any case,i would recommend you to support your military activites with civil market.It must be way easier for you to create a civil UHV and sell it,to support your military developments.

We have more than enough support for running the company with only military products r&d.

We can adapt too. It is a game and we are the changer.

First flight tomorrow. We need months of testing. You will have some VERY interesting news soon.

We have more than enough support for running the company with only military products r&d.
A Greek proverb says " if i have enough birds in my pocket,I don't care the ones on the rooftop". I understand that you have enough,but you can support others to get into this market or create a sub-company.I am sure of that we will be talking about why there is no local product in this huge market.

Back
Top Bottom