What's new

Caught By Thermal Imagers! Army Foils Infiltration Bid By Terrorists!

We need remote operated sentry guns and thermal weapon sights on sniper rifles and machine guns.

PAS-13%28V%291_Light_Weapon_Thermal_Sight_%28LWTS%29.jpg

AN/PAS-13B

Rafael_OWS.JPG

Rafael OWS

M2-Catlanit002.jpg

Samson RCWS

M240_CROWS.jpg

CROWS

Kongsberg_Protector_RWS_on_M1126.jpg

M151 Protector

That video is released by IA.

Which makes its authenticity suspect.

Is there any indication that the people in the images aren't just Indians acting up for the staged footage?

Is there any indication that the gunfire being heard is live ammunition being aimed at the subjects?

Basically, it's Indian Army's Bollywood division at work again.

Is there any indication that the people in the images aren't just Indians acting up for the staged footage?

Is there any indication that the gunfire being heard is live ammunition being aimed at the subjects?

If its official video released by IA we have to trust it.

Otherwise every single thread on this forum can be rejected as staged.

People like u shall believe the Chinese dog to be the lion coz ur masters are saying so,,,but if Indians show u the real lion too ,,u shall say nah its a dog,,

U guys beleive only videos released bu US & Chinese ???

some times i really feel there is no difference between Indians and Americans specially their medias.

1. is it dumbest than Jupiter and Venus issue ? LOL FYI gorilla does not run untill it realize it what is going on.
2. sure now comparing your supa powa innovation ? with BD and feeling better :lol:
DRDO sucess= assembling+paint job LOL

what about the issue???
It was blown out of proportion by the media and UFO thing was reported a year back, so the question arises why didn't the IA do anything then?

Hello mister high IQ BDeshi there are No gorillas in Poonch or did u get flabbergasted by the font size.:laughcry:

Of course we feel better by comparing to u, why won't we, when u can feel better better by someone then why can't we do the same???
Either way in the end no matter how much u rant DRDO has achieved more than Bangladesh ever will. LOL I doubt yall can even paint or assemble.

BD=?????????? I don't even know what ya'll did, I bet no one does.:coffee:

1. is it dumbest than Jupiter and Venus issue ? LOL FYI gorilla does not run untill it realize it what is going on.
2. sure now comparing your supa powa innovation ? with BD and feeling better :lol:
DRDO sucess= assembling+paint job LOL

you are the best dumber here. there is a firefight and if it was a gorilla then it will run as fast as it can.

the presence of uav is reported by media which army was kept secret. the media found it and also find it moving in different direction. the last report may be is to give an end the unwanted media attention and panic among the people. only army knows the truth. even ISRO(which is one of the best space research organisation in the world) have also visited there and they don't even say that it is a planet.

you don't know about the success of DROD and BD not even have a single research and development organisation. DRDO has many success stories. only few cause some delay.

If its official video released by IA we have to trust it.

No one has to trust it.
You may be more inclined to trust anything by IA, but why should non-Indians?
Same applies to any claims by PA.

U guys beleive only videos released bu US & Chinese ???

We have no reason to trust any video by anyone with an ulterior motive.

some times i really feel there is no difference between Indians and Americans specially their medias.

Very much so.
Indians are so easily manipulated by their media.
One day it's "hindi chini bhai bhai", and two weeks later it's "death to China".

what about the issue???
It was blown out of proportion by the media and UFO thing was reported a year back, so the question arises why didn't the IA do anything then?

Hello mister high IQ BDeshi there are No gorillas in Poonch or did u get flabbergasted by the font size.:laughcry:

Of course we feel better by comparing to u, why won't we, when u can feel better better by someone then why can't we do the same???
Either way in the end no matter how much u rant DRDO has achieved more than Bangladesh ever will. LOL I doubt yall can even paint or assemble.

BD=?????????? I don't even know what ya'll did, I bet no one does.:coffee:

1. UFO thing was reported last month, Indian goldfish LOL
2. you can not even upgrade your own old tanks, send them in foreign countries, talking about achievement LOL

I hope IA installs more and more cameras on the border and releases more such videos of terrorists trying to infiltrate. It will be fun to see the terrorists trying to enter and then scurrying back :D

Same army which calls planets as UFO's :lol:. I would take anything released by this army with a grain of salt.

Hum Nadan Parindo ki baton ka boora nahi mante. Because by their nature (As name suggest) they are supposed to be nadan and false flager.

Whatever makes u happy,,,,,I cant wake up a person who's acting as sleeping ,,,,:closed:

We have no reason to trust any video by anyone with an ulterior motive.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom