What's new

Caught By Thermal Imagers! Army Foils Infiltration Bid By Terrorists!

Well my friend...your statement is not sufficient enough to prove what you say...
Mr. Barak Obama is the president of USA doesn't defines at all, that black american's hate towards white americans will be stopped by the reason created...Only because Obama is the black native...Not this, because there are some issues lies behind which needs to be look after properly...
I think we are not that much unaware of what is happening around...so you cannot call us brainwashed species...

Sikhs are most successfull religious group in India .

They form just less than 2% of Indian population yet they have almost more than 12% share in the defence forces .

Take any important position in India you will see them either served or serving in that position .

If that is not because of their love to the motherland , I don't know what will qualify for you .

There are issues but they are not big enough to question their loyalty .

Sikhs are most successfull religious group in India .

They form just less than 2% of Indian population yet they have almost more than 12% share in the defence forces .

Take any important position in India you will see them either served or serving in that position .

If that is not because of their love to the motherland , I don't know what will qualify for you .

There are issues but they are not big enough to question their loyalty .

Yea not much bigger like "Khalistan"...
Seems more likely a loyal for their rights...

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom