What's new

Caught By Thermal Imagers! Army Foils Infiltration Bid By Terrorists!

Good work by the army . They should have increased the vigil and shoot the intruding terrorists .

Good work by the army . They should have increased the vigil and shoot the intruding terrorists .
They shot one who got injured and hobbled back across the LoC whilst the other ran for his life, back from where he came.
panic_photo_cut_outs-r6e0a789932e44162bf5b0be6bf311260_x7saw_8byvr_75.jpg

They shot one who got injured and hobbled back across the LoC whilst the other ran for his life, back from where he came.
panic_photo_cut_outs-r6e0a789932e44162bf5b0be6bf311260_x7saw_8byvr_75.jpg

Oh sorry .... I missed the keyword ..... shot dead ....... :D

Oh sorry .... I missed the keyword ..... shot dead ....... :D
It's far better to injure a yahoo than swat him dead! An injured bozo is an administrative headache! Let's see why.....

An injured fellow needs a few guys to pick him up and put him in an ambulance.

The amulance has a driver and at least two nursing assistants who would be needed to evacuate him.

Petrol/Diesel for the ambulance too.

Then he would need blood for transfusion which is always in short supply.

Then people would be required to lift him in a stretcher at the military hospital or one of the clinics run by the JuD and take him into the emergency room.

Then there'll be a couple of doctors needed to remove the bullets and stitch up his goddamn a$$.

Then he'll require to occupy a bed in the hospital and a couple of nurses to look after him.

The government would therefore be financing his medical expenses, from evacuation to wellness!

But if that bozo was shot dead he would would have just been buried and forgotten. Kaput! End of his story!

So which is better? :azn:

It's far better to injure a yahoo than swat him dead!

An injured fellow needs a few guys to pick him up and put him in an ambulance.

The amulance has a driver and at least two nursing assistants who would be needed to evacuate him.

Petrol/Diesel for the ambulance too.

Then he would need blood for transfusion which is always in short supply.

Then people would be required to lift him in a stretcher at the military hospital or one of the clinics run by the JuD and take him into the emergency room.

Then there'll be a couple of doctors needed to remove the bullets and stitch up his goddamn a$$.

Then he'll require to occupy a bed in the hospital and a couple of nurses to look after him.

The government also would need to finance his medical expenses which include medicines etc.

But if that bozo was shot dead he would would have just been buried. Kaput! End of his story!

So which is better? :azn:

You are a genius ....... :lol:

Yea sure,,,we will make them run back to the posts where they belongs...
Don't worry,,,like the same, each one of them will be peeing in between LOC :omghaha:, and you guys keep on sending them back in the name of duty :pleasantry:

We are fixing their appointment with Allah! Hope they are grateful!

We are fixing their appointment with Allah! Hope they are grateful!

Thats the wrong thing, We must not fix there appointement with Allah.. Rather we must do something that will prevent them from entering heaven.

What about feeding them haram Pork, or spraying pork blood over terrorists body?

Thats the wrong thing, We must not fix there appointement with Allah.. Rather we must do something that will prevent them from entering heaven.

What about feeding them haram Pork, or spraying pork blood over terrorists body?

Since when ghaas khane walay started killing animals

Man, you are here and i am searching for you every where. There is a better job for your type...
Front desk officer in the hell.
I hope you will feel much better and comfortable there while warm welcoming the new comers.:sarcastic:
BTW whats your view about haram and halal...i am surprised to hear this word from you...:whistle:

Very well said by a wise man..."Every human-being is a social animal"...if i am not wrong you are talking about this animal...
isn't it:yes4: ...

Well you may be right .

But I was talking about the animals with AK47 trying to cross LoC .

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom