What's new

Caught By Thermal Imagers! Army Foils Infiltration Bid By Terrorists!

small one is a dog for sure, i have no doubt on this.

are you sure could it not be this according to your banged up Bangladeshi logic.
gorilla_war_by_nickmccurdy-d3t8tde.jpg

do not know about others but when you think Jupiter and Venus as chinese UFOs, it really creates doubt on Indian army's identification capability.

Are u still going to rant about that when I proved it to u that it was the media who claimed them as UFOs not the ITBP.
Only one desperately "trying" to doubt is you.

Are u still going to rant about that when I proved it to u that it was the media who claimed them as UFOs not the ITBP.
Only one desperately "trying" to doubt is you.

look, i did not said anything until another indian started it, anyway we like your medias news, very funny, specially animation.

look, i did not said anything until another indian started it, anyway we like your medias news, very funny, specially animation.

abhi tak yahi laga para hai...?

tujhe bari humdardi hai gorilla se... peta main ****** hoja..

we will shoot who'll cross the fance be it your loving pink gorilla or hafeez saeed's black face monkeys...

yaar ye bhharti ko bh@rti samajh rahe hain... lolz

abhi tak yahi laga para hai...?

tujhe bari humdardi hai gorilla se... peta main ****** hoja..

we will shoot who'll cross the fance be it your loving pink gorilla or hafeez saeed's black face monkeys...

yaar ye bhharti ko bh@rti samajh rahe hain... lolz

we need to save gorillas from Pak-Indo fight, it is equation of ecological system :whistle:

we need to save gorillas from Pak-Indo fight, it is equation of ecological system :whistle:

Don't worry BSF is not allowed to use lethal force anymore ;)
Just kidding ;) now tell me where I can find gorillas in said area ???

bullshit ! ! that is not thermal image of human and that does not look like human, more like gorilla type animal.

funny you called Pakistanis names like the primate you just mentioned. For a minute i thought i should explain the tell tail science of how pakistani primates were ducking and trying to hide from gunfire. Nature and instinct of an animal tells him to flee hearing the slightest sound that may be approaching. Why did i even try, now i'm regretful. Damn primates from other side they all are by your logic.

This footage doesn't make any sense. How you prove what you say exactly. Seems more likely a guy from your own side, went to pee and lost his sense to find a way back out from those bushes :big_boss:

Damn...This world is full of jokes :omghaha:

This footage doesn't make any sense. How you prove what you say exactly. Seems more likely a guy from your own side, went to pee and lost his sense to find a way back out from those bushes :big_boss:

Yeah good joke, Send the terrorists across and we will kill them!

indian propaganda clocks never stops. Media who should be free in every country is not actually free in india & dances on the tune of it's army.:tdown:

But reading your reply, I can see who the jokers are! :P

And you said he went across to pee? Hmmm...Peeing on a Pakistani post must be fun, what? :D

Yeah good joke, Send the terrorists across and we will kill them!

Yea sure,,,we will make them run back to the posts where they belongs...
Don't worry,,,like the same, each one of them will be peeing in between LOC :omghaha:, and you guys keep on sending them back in the name of duty :pleasantry:

Yea sure,,,we will make them run back to the posts where they belongs...
Don't worry,,,like the same, each one of them will be peeing in between LOC :omghaha:, and you guys keep on sending them back in the name of duty :pleasantry:

India will retaliate with a great flood which is awaiting to be unleashed anyday in sutlej and bias are dangerously over flowing due to heavy rain in Punjab. Your karma is always waiting right around the corner.

India will retaliate with a great flood which is awaiting to be unleashed anyday in sutlej and bias are dangerously over flowing due to heavy rain in Punjab. Your karma is always waiting right around the corner.

84 was also Karma i guess.. as for "retaliating with a great flood"... keep whining... might get another 84 soon... after all u believe in karma...right.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom