What's new

Caught By Thermal Imagers! Army Foils Infiltration Bid By Terrorists!

84 was also Karma i guess.. as for "retaliating with a great flood"... keep whining... might get another 84 soon... after all u believe in karma...right.

highly unlikely, there are more than 95% chances of someone doing the muslim84 on his own mosque in pakistan. now cross your fingers:laughcry:

Yes...
because...
his...
family...
is...
on...
the...
other side, maybe? :cuckoo:

I like your image ...are you this yogi baba's fan...you should all follow his instructions how to do yoga..it will keep your mind in thr right place..

But reading your reply, I can see who the jokers are! :P

And you said he went across to pee? Hmmm...Peeing on a Pakistani post must be fun, what? :D
:blah:

Yea, one who will cross the border we will make them taste a real fun :warning2:. BTW is this the only thing you can do in dreams:coffee:...

Originally Posted by Icewolf View Post
Yes...
because...
his...
family...
is...
on...
the...
other side, maybe?

I like your image ...are you this yogi baba's fan...you should all follow his instructions how to do yoga..it will keep your mind in thr right place..

I think you need to turn around:crazy:...

well bro, the image can be from other place and used as propaganda, anyway please tell me, if someone fire bullet to you, will you move slowly like that ? or even any human ? surely will run like hell LOL

Yep, they still didn't accept to live in a reality...

This looks to be part of Psy Ops to demoralize the Mujahedeen. It's totally impossible to cover most of the LOC with this Israeli gadget.

well,we don't have gorilla in Kashmir...I can assure you(there is no natural habitat of Gorilla in Asia)...but even if its a gorilla(a big iff),it's crossing the LOC..so,"Jehadi Gorilla".. :omghaha:

Well start counting all the animals & birds as jihadis too :rofl:

what is that other image? I mean one looks like a guerilla and the small one running rat??

It might be a Jehadi rat as per IA point of view:rofl:

This post if gonna kill me man :omghaha:

I think one day it will come like...they will set a search post everywhere and start grabbing each n every specie there as a doubt being a spies from another side...

This looks to be part of Psy Ops to demoralize the Mujahedeen. It's totally impossible to cover most of the LOC with this Israeli gadget.

The Kashmiri freedom fighters perhaps for the first time must be cursing Indians for showing them as monkeys

India will retaliate with a great flood which is awaiting to be unleashed anyday in sutlej and bias are dangerously over flowing due to heavy rain in Punjab. Your karma is always waiting right around the corner.

where's the real man hiding, than ?
behind the nukes !!! isn't it ?

:omghaha: :rofl:
laughing-019.gif
lol-003.gif

Yes like you Said before that OBL is not in PAK and also you claimed that AK khan not provided blue print to other country which is provided to you by china.

The whole world has seen you much lie you can make, world leaders only laughs at you when you say we are innocent.

May be OBL operations was also D grade movie and about AK khan Nuclear Blue print in Libya , aaah much be a new born KID drawing and world understand it is Nuclear bomb drawing.

Desperate to "score-back" and bringing International Affairs so you may hide some open idiotic attitude and sickness of obsessed media - dude.. this itself is laughable :D You may not know but even Indians make good deal of fun of what you are trying to defend. Stay on the topic and defend with logic.. random kicking and OBL is not going to help you here. :laugh:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom