What's new

Caught By Thermal Imagers! Army Foils Infiltration Bid By Terrorists!

pathetic video.........i think it was elvis crossing the LOC

Thats the wrong thing, We must not fix there appointement with Allah.. Rather we must do something that will prevent them from entering heaven.

The same way the freedom fighters are fixing an appointment for the hindu army to meet raam-bhangvan or whatever

What about feeding them haram Pork, or spraying pork blood over terrorists body?

How about force feeding the hindu army cow meat or spraying them with cows blood?

You are not vegi aren't you ???
What kinda animals, your territory is famous for???
i mean whats the specialty???
Gorillas or rebels :what:

No , I am not a veggie .

And yes , I was talking about the terrorists (Gorillas according to pakistanis) .

I am pretty sure he will be in heavens now :whistle:...poor chap...:frown:

Yes.....and according to indian sources the monkey has 72 virgins in heaven with it and was trained by the ISI-taliban-AQ-Ibraheem dawood and also certain characters from sesame street.

Yes.....and according to indian sources the monkey has 72 virgins in heaven with it and was trained by the ISI-taliban-AQ-Ibraheem dawood and also certain characters from sesame street.

Good terrorists and monkeys in the same place

Was ISI also behind growing population of the monkeys in inida ???
When they have left of nothing to prove much...they start pulling such strings like this...lolzzz
:omghaha:

We don't call them gorillas...we call them atankwaad by your side...

The pdf pakistanis were calling these terrorists monkeys , gorillas and what not .

And how come pakistani punjabi brainwashed kids become atankwaad from our side .

The pdf pakistanis were calling these terrorists monkeys , gorillas and what not .

And how come pakistani punjabi brainwashed kids become atankwaad from our side .

Is there anyone you can state here...
Not a single Pakistani...

But if i am not wrong...no one is involved brainwashing rebels & sardars in india !!!
But even after that,,,i don't know why they dislike being an indian...
why is that ???

Is there anyone you can state here...
Not a single Pakistani...

But if i am not wrong...no one is involved brainwashing rebels & sardars in india !!!
But even after that,,,i don't know why they dislike being an indian...
why is that ???

Go to the first pages of this thread , you will get the answers .

What rebels are you talking about ??

North-east : all rebel organisation almost dead .

Maoist : They want the form of government to change , Nothing else .

Sardars ..... please .... that shows the level of brainwashing in pakistan . The Indian PM and army chief are sardars .

Go to the first pages of this thread , you will get the answers .

What rebels are you talking about ??

North-east : all rebel organisation almost dead .

Maoist : They want the form of government to change , Nothing else .

Sardars ..... please .... that shows the level of brainwashing in pakistan . The Indian PM and army chief are sardars .

Well my friend...your statement is not sufficient enough to prove what you say...
Mr. PM being a sardar doesn't defines at all, that sardar hate towards hinduism will be stopped by the reason created...Only because Mr. Manmohan is the sardar native...
Not this, because there are some issues lies behind which needs to be look after properly...

I think we are not that much unaware of what is happening around...so you cannot call us brainwashed species...

Back
Top Bottom