What's new

Army officer, 3 soldiers, BSF jawan killed while foiling infiltration bid in J&K’s Machil

Another lie....

Where are the snapshots of dead bodies of three infiltrators?

Their are other possibilities.

1. Mutiny within Indian Armed forces.
2. Pakistani Commandos' successful mission with no casualties.
3. Pakistani precision shelling.

Or Smoked by local insurgency and as usual Indians pinning on Pakistan.

Another lie....

or this..

Another lie....

Always when indian army kills anyone on border often they display bodies & weapons before media,,I doubt it & agree the versions @Marker you have put up...

A humble request to my compatriots:

Pls do not celebrate the deaths of soldiers (your enemies). The loss of life should not be celebrated in any way.

Good job. Might I suggest unmanned aerial vehicles to aid in the border war against Hindu terror?

If you have some in spare, send them to Balochistan where your FC need them

If you have some in spare, send them to Balochistan where your FC need them

We're going to fight our enemies in the West by cutting off the head of the snake to our east. It's the only way. Try to understand.
Pakistanis celebrating state funded terrorism in neighbors land, beghairat insans abound! :disagree:
What do you mean? This small arms exchange is hardly terrorising your brave jawans.

Wait til the drones come. Then you'll be terrorised. Two days of drone barrages with videos of internal organs flying through the air and you'll all be out in the streets with the peace candles singing songs from the sheer terror you'll be experiencing.

Another "Security of East lies with west" level of fallacy !! History is repeating !!
Tell you what mate. Let's nuke India to the ground and see if Afghanistan still causes us any trouble whatsoever after you're erased from history. If I'm wrong, I'll buy you a coke.

Tell you what mate. Let's nuke India to the ground and see if Afghanistan still causes us any trouble whatsoever after you're erased from history. If I'm wrong, I'll buy you a coke.

Afghanis have historically troubled the land you call Pakistan now. So why to rediscover something already open to all?

Save the coke, no?

We're going to fight our enemies in the West by cutting off the head of the snake to our east. It's the only way. Try to understand.

What do you mean? This small arms exchange is hardly terrorising your brave jawans.

Wait til the drones come. Then you'll be terrorised. Two days of drone barrages with videos of internal organs flying through the air and you'll all be out in the streets with the peace candles singing songs from the sheer terror you'll be experiencing.
Dream on extremist,while we keep on gunning your jihadi brothers down on street one after the other!!
And after these jihadis blow up in your own garage ofcourse you blame India, no wonder Pakistan is still in stone age simply barbaric society!
I thank God we agreed to send these people away from our society in 47!

Dream on extremist,while we keep on gunning your jihadi brothers down on street one after the other!!
And after these jihadis blow up in your own garage ofcourse you blame India, no wonder Pakistan is still in stone age simply barbaric society!
I thank God we agreed to send these people away from our society in 47!
Drone warfare will save jihadist lives while saffron terrorists will fly vertically for 5 seconds before landing in pieces. Then what will you do?

Btw I shan't call you "extremist". You and your RSS kin are actually regarded as majority centrist types in Hindustan. Pull down a mosque in India and you get to win a general election even!

Dont worry we will hear about more deaths in the next few weeks due to 'training incidents', 'road accidents', or even the classic 'falling into a river'
Very dangerous weapons were used? Clubs wrapped in Barbed wire and nails sticking out!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom