What's new

Caught By Thermal Imagers! Army Foils Infiltration Bid By Terrorists!

first of all regarding the Tanks,your army have upgraded some of their T-59 tin cans to T-69II(which is also a 2nd gen tin can) with the help of china.
now regarding Padma class fishing boat,we have been making stuff like these from the last 5 decades.so there's nothing extraordinary to brag about.
now we come to the air defence part,bangaldesh isn't capable enough to manufacture even a 1st generation S.A.M. system all by themselves.so first try to manufacture an operational S.A.M.(even a 1st generation will do) and then we'll talk about them.
the same goes with you "so called" plans to manufacture frigates and fighter aircrafts.first try to manufacture even a Cessna type aircraft all by yourselves and if you succeed doing that then come here to brag about your success.so until then stop poking your nose in India related matters and try to improve your country's capability and maybe after a couple of hundred years your descendants may achieve some success in these matters:coffee:....

LOL T-59 tank upgraded to Al-zarrar standard, T-69 to T-69mk2G standard, we took assistance from china to upgrade T-54 tank, then rest of those tank by ourselves. Dual purpose patrol boat surely an achievement LOL . I did not talk about fighter aircraft, i said training aircraft and frigate ? same goes with you, keep silent till 2020 og i forget we need thousand years to make it because only india has is god gifted intelligence LOL

So guys, here's proof enough! Terrorist trying to infiltrate in the Poonch area yesterday were picked up by thermal imagers. One terrorist was injured in the firing and hobbled back while the other ran away toward the Pakistani post across the LoC! (Whether he shat in his pants, we do not know!! :cheesy: )

Here's the video...

Army foils infiltration bid by terrorists-News-Exclusives-TIMESNOW.tv - Latest Breaking News, Big News Stories, News Videos

But then as usual, there are vehement denials from Pakistan that they are abetting any infiltration from the Pakistani side or that their territory is being used for such activities as per the Indo-Pak agreement of 2004, and that they are unaware of any infiltration! This in spite of the terrorists running back to the Pakistani post as shown in the video!
Just one question, if Indian army was able to detect them using thermal imagers (which appear to be being operated from very near) why wasn't a single bullet was shot and just the fancy photography was completed? If my memory serves me well, the militants killed 5 indian soldiers which was later dumped on Pakistan in a public contradiction by your internal affairs minister.

We should install such cameras in thousands and kill every bastard terrorist trying enter Kashmir.

and if some innocent wants to just meet his families across the border, visas are available and he can come through proper channel

Just one question, if Indian army was able to detect them using thermal imagers (which appear to be being operated from very near) why wasn't a single bullet was shot and just the fancy photography was completed? If my memory serves me well, the militants killed 5 indian soldiers which was later dumped on Pakistan in a public contradiction by your internal affairs minister.

Don't worry, they are confused as heck.

Militants, SSG Musa Company, Special troops of Pak Army 801 Mujahideen Regiment (this is the most funny one), Rangers all did this op!!!

Someone clarify my doubts , if Pakistan forces killing our jawans in Kashmir means is there is any rule that we suppose to retaliate at same regions(don't say its disputed territory)?. why don't our forces never thinking to open fire at other borders like Wagha line it would be easier hunt when compare to the valley . Even in Kargil war we didn't opted for that I don't why?.

Dear ,
Wagah border is an international border( permanent ) ! while in Kashmir we have LOC ( temporary ) ! Implications of firing on LOC and International border are virtually different .... Firing on international border amounts to war ..... Our forces think from all side but since we are democracy and not military dictatorship ...our armed forces act within mandate given to them ..Our forces are fully capable of playing role assigned to them by our government !
During Kargil war we did not because we are a responsible and mature country...not that we can't. The reason is we wanted to keep war low intensity ..for risk of further escalation of conflict and rsik of nuclear war ....
Presence of nuclear weapons on both sides makes risk or possibility of any large scale war between two countries unlikely ....unless some madman takes over rule in either countries and wishes to commit suicide along with rest of the subcontinent !

Watch the video carefully, bullets were shot, the screen vibrates violently everytime a shot is fired.
However the machine guns were not integrated with the thermal sights which is why the accuracy seems to be very bad.

Well done Indian Army ! Thermal camera and night vision are essential to fight unconventional war!

Well done Indian Army ! Thermal camera and night vision are essential to fight unconventional war!

What we need are thermal vision integrated sniper rifles and machine guns and possibly remote weapon station and robot sentry guns with the same sights.

What we need are thermal vision integrated sniper rifles and machine guns and possibly remote weapon station and robot sentry guns with the same sights.
Yeah its good to have robots instead of soldiers in ideal world. but makes no economics sense ! man+machine is way to go.

Another bullsh!t from India, the video is not thermal and what's the proof it was Indo-Pak border and those people in video are Pakistani's trying to sneak in???

Yeah its good to have robots instead of soldiers in ideal world. but makes no economics sense ! man+machine is way to go.

A few will do perhaps.
Hidden in bushes and activated as soon as the infiltrators are identified.

Either way thermal integrated machine guns and sniper rifles are an absolute must.

lolzzz....... Was he there..... have u seen his dead body on news.... anything at all to prove he was there... the DNA samples were with US of A (A doesnot stand of America) from Dubai American Hospitals back in 2004 ....... So prove it he was there... prove it ......

Hey ..... No sir i intend to stay away from Mallus & Mallustan ..... The fact that there have been more than 100 sightings of UFO in India is proof enough that, even the Extra Terrestrial Beings are also trying to find out facts on these creatures..... ;)

lolzz.... hahahahaha....... whose pants down..... lolzzzzz..... hahahahahaha...... pants down .... yaar u mallus are a limit ... ur own government and agencies, took over ur parliment, killed indian people in Taj Hotel , Killed their own 5 soldiers, blasted trains... the list goes on and on and on ...... and our pants down ... come on wake up......

U peopel are not caught pants down it as if they are making u take ur own from mouth .... yaar beghairati ki bhi hadd hotti hai..... hahahahahahaha....

So it was 2 Terrorists entering poonch sector ..... such barbed wire area.... with cameras, scanners of all types .... and then Indian whole army opened fire on TWO PEOPLE and even then BOTH of THEM ESCAPED....... hahahahahahahha.... what a professional bunch have ........

So are u rewarding them with medal of honor or what ..... may be field marshal rank after all whole contingent was so professional that they could could kill or get hold of TWO MEASLY PEOPLE .......

U poeple should be ashamed of making it even a news item .... SHAME ON YOU

Read my other posts on this thread. One militant was shot and injured who hobbled back across the LoC while the other ran back at the speed of light under a hail of bullets. I wish I could see their expressions on the faces of these Yahoos. Must have been something like this...
scared.png

:lol:

Nice footage. Shouldn't be released like that on media but the best part was the "petrol" part.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom