What's new

Caught By Thermal Imagers! Army Foils Infiltration Bid By Terrorists!

The one who got injured with a bullet up his a$$ would have been admitted into a military hospital by now. The other fooker who probably shat in his pants and ran back like there was no tomorrow, would have been sent back to the terror training camp after being given some aromatic Indian tea in the PA bunker across the LoC! :D

good one.:omghaha:

Nah it ur own bias at work, we have toilets, its just that having underestimated by someone far below the food chain is actually funny, as u can see them dance thru hoops just to be proved wrong.

Enjoy ur AC huts and my money.:D

sorry bro we are not that nasty, it is better to starve than eating own **** LOL

in BD geneous end as fisherman in trawlers who said Aircraft Carrier as fishing boat carrying aircraft.

well that good too, after all you cry to us for hilsha fish LOL

Of course not y'll just have to buy that **** from us or better yet loan it from us. ROFL

actually we are teaching you Hygiene LOL anyway that loan actually for AL's election campaign, all billboard are now under AL election campaign

If you cannot stay on the topic please bug off.

LOL bro, i am trying but they are pulling me :P

actually we are teaching you Hygiene LOL anyway that loan actually for AL's election campaign, all billboard are now under AL election campaign

LOL bro, i am trying but they are pulling me :P

BD and Hygiene, a big LOL.

Someone clarify my doubts , if Pakistan forces killing our jawans in Kashmir means is there is any rule that we suppose to retaliate at same regions(don't say its disputed territory)?. why don't our forces never thinking to open fire at other borders like Wagha line it would be easier hunt when compare to the valley . Even in Kargil war we didn't opted for that I don't why?.

ore dada, you have great future in indian media :omghaha:
seta ami jani ebong sudhu Indian media noy BBC,CNN kimba Reuters eo amar future khub bright karon i am an Indian Bengali after all and everyone knows that Indian Bengalis are born intelligent(for ex-Amartya Sen,Satyen Bose,Jagadish Bose,Amar Bose etc):coffee:,but the truth is that i can't say the same about bangaldeshis because your own countrymen claim that you have descended from the Turks and the Arabs:omghaha:,so technically you are not bengalis after all:rofl:!

Teach us?
First learn it yourselves.
25 Most Dirtiest Cities In The World
Dhaka, Bangladesh ranks 2nd in the world's dirtiest country list as per sanitation index.

AH I see that is y'all live in ac huts coz of ur campaigns.

seta ami jani ebong sudhu Indian media noy BBC,CNN kimba Reuters eo amar future khub bright karon i am an Indian Bengali after all and everyone knows that Indian Bengalis are born intelligent(for ex-Amartya Sen,Satyen Bose,Jagadish Bose,Amar Bose etc):coffee:,but the truth is that i can't say the same about bangaldeshis because your own countrymen claim that you have descended from the Turks and the Arabs:omghaha:,so technically you are not bengalis after all:rofl:!
not really, indian are the route of human species LOL

Teach us?
First learn it yourselves.
25 Most Dirtiest Cities In The World
Dhaka, Bangladesh ranks 2nd in the world's dirtiest country list as per sanitation index.

AH I see that is y'all live in ac huts coz of ur campaigns.

oh oh ..shall i bring about sanitary, property problem here ? LOL

you see guys, they do not want to stop. I tried my best :angel:

1. so you are saying you are in war with Jupiter and Venus for long time :omghaha:
2. our defence budget is very limited, only $1.81 billion. within that money we have upgraded our entire old tanks by ourselves.
Navy inducted Padma class patrol boat,Besides, the ship is capable of setting up mines in the sea and rivers effectively to check intrusion of the enemies.
Displacement: 350 tons
Length: 165.3543 ft (50.4000 m) (overall)
Depth: 13.4514 ft (4.1000 m) (overall)
Propulsion: 2 shafts, 2 diesels
Speed: 23 knots (43 km/h)
Endurance: 7 days
Armament:

2 x 37mm canon;
4 x 20mm AAA guns.

BD army also developed Air Defense Artillery Fire Control Simulation System (ADAFCSS).
Bangabandhu Aeronautical Centre is working on introducing own aircraft with a mission of trainer aircraft by 2021.
Bangladesh Navy also working with mission of making own frigate by 2020.

Beside, we just made agreement with Belarus for joint defence project.

So with that limited money, we are doing good.
first of all regarding the Tanks,your army have upgraded some of their T-59 tin cans to T-69II(which is also a 2nd gen tin can) with the help of china.
now regarding Padma class fishing boat,we have been making stuff like these from the last 5 decades.so there's nothing extraordinary to brag about.
now we come to the air defence part,bangaldesh isn't capable enough to manufacture even a 1st generation S.A.M. system all by themselves.so first try to manufacture an operational S.A.M.(even a 1st generation will do) and then we'll talk about them.
the same goes with you "so called" plans to manufacture frigates and fighter aircrafts.first try to manufacture even a Cessna type aircraft all by yourselves and if you succeed doing that then come here to brag about your success.so until then stop poking your nose in India related matters and try to improve your country's capability and maybe after a couple of hundred years your descendants may achieve some success in these matters:coffee:....

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom