What's new

Caught By Thermal Imagers! Army Foils Infiltration Bid By Terrorists!

I bet you do and i am positive u got that money from coming in to Kolkata to sell ur crap. :rofl:

Something for BD fanboys to fap on forever.

1. we can sell but you do not have money to buy toilet pan LOL
2. and indian supa powa forever :laughcry:

AC will be in the shores of BD and BD will watch it from their gun fitted trawlers like this:raise:

oh yes yes, then BD fisherman will say look at that, Indian has brought big fishing trawler with aircraft to catch fish LOL

One thing is sure the terrorists will not be spared with the new technology, I think similar technology should also be used in India BD border and BSF should be given shoot at sight orders.

Guerillas or Terrorists both are same for us, these terrorists act as apes after brain washing, so don't argue with those trolls. :lol:

1. we can sell but you do not have money to buy toilet pan LOL

oh yes yes, then BD fisherman will say look at that, Indian has brought big fishing trawler with aircraft to catch fish LOL

it is not their problem, lack of knowledge is not their fault. pathetic BD.

it is not their problem, lack of knowledge is not a crime. pathetic BD.

with great knowledge end as reporter of Indian media LOL

@BDforever might be correct.Perhaps the endless firing from both sides of the border have resurrected this prehistoric species.

Gigantopithecus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

who knows still some of them alive. @hinduguy, we have not yet discovered many things
http://www.aljazeera.com/video/americas/2013/08/201381603148176643.html

Last edited by a moderator:
saare aap jaise gyaani nahi hain na...

samjhao kuch inko...

someone can defend crossing of LOC ? i will not i wish pak army do same with Infiltrators . from all borders of pakistan . they arrest 772 indians crossing borders since 2008 but from afghan side enemy come and go kill us bomb us and we have no control over border . in fact Pakistan should learn from india abut this matter .

1. we can sell but you do not have money to buy toilet LOL

Sell??
LOL no one buys ur crap, believe me.
I don't even know what u people do to scrounge up the little money to buy that AC for ur huts.

Oh wait did u forget the loans we continuously give u?

India approves $750 million infrastructure loan for Bangladesh - India - DNA

India lends Bangladesh one billion dollar as bilateral relations warm

*sigh* I can't believe u r dissing me with my money.:omghaha:

Enjoy being a sidekick to a BRIC nation.

And then they will go *poof*.

COZ

He did not talk about Air Conditioner, he meant Aircraft Carrier! I am sure you it's new to you. :rofl:

no not new, we have same short form, AC LOL

Sell??
LOL no one buys ur crap, believe me.
I don't even know what u people do to scrounge up the little money to buy that AC for ur huts.

Oh wait did u forget the loans we continuously give u?

India approves $750 million infrastructure loan for Bangladesh - India - DNA

India lends Bangladesh one billion dollar as bilateral relations warm

*sigh* I can't believe u r dissing me with my money.:omghaha:

Enjoy being a sidekick to a BRIC nation.

And then they will go *poof*.

COZ

so it is not about money, hmmm . it is just natural behavior not to have toilet LOL

oh boy, what is gonna happen now?
The one who got injured with a bullet up his a$$ would have been admitted into a military hospital by now. The other fooker who probably shat in his pants and ran back like there was no tomorrow, would have been sent back to the terror training camp after being given some aromatic Indian tea in the PA bunker across the LoC! :D

1. is it dumbest than Jupiter and Venus issue ? LOL FYI gorilla does not run untill it realize it what is going on.
2. sure now comparing your supa powa innovation ? with BD and feeling better :lol:
DRDO sucess= assembling+paint job LOL
dada DRDO er kotha charun,amra borong ektu bangladesh er innovativeness niye alochona kori.bangladesh holo Asia r ek matro desh jara textile chara r kichu toiri korte pare na(ebong ami 100% sure je agami 100 yrs parbe na:rofl:).amader Kolkatay borong apnar desh er theke onek beshi industrial product toiri kori(after bangali der ek matro gorber jinish toh Kolkatai).tai ami boli je ojotha onno desher thread e comment korte jaben na,borong bangladesher samagrik unnotir chesta korun,jodi agami 50 yrs e kichu ta unnoti kora jay:omghaha:basically ami bangladeshi der bondhu hishabei dekhi kintu jeta sotti kotha seta toh boltei hobe...

dada DRDO er kotha charun,amra borong ektu bangladesh er innovativeness niye alochona kori.bangladesh holo Asia r ek matro desh jara textile chara r kichu toiri korte pare na(ebong ami 100% sure je agami 100 yrs parbe na:rofl:).amader Kolkatay borong apnar desh er theke onek beshi industrial product toiri kori(after bangali der ek matro gorber jinish toh Kolkatai).tai ami boli je ojotha onno desher thread e comment korte jaben na,borong bangladesher samagrik unnotir chesta korun,jodi agami 50 yrs e kichu ta unnoti kora jay:omghaha:basically ami bangladeshi der bondhu hishabei dekhi kintu jeta sotti kotha seta toh boltei hobe...

ore dada, you have great future in indian media :omghaha:

so it is not about money, hmmm . it is just natural behavior not to have toilet LOL

Nah it ur own bias at work, we have toilets, its just that having underestimated by someone far below the food chain is actually funny, as u can see them dance thru hoops just to be proved wrong.

Enjoy ur AC huts and my money.:D

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom