What's new

Caught By Thermal Imagers! Army Foils Infiltration Bid By Terrorists!

after long year, you made this patrol boat ? damn you LOL
Yes Yes DRDO at its best :laughcry:

Oh you poor poor fellow, such is ur inferiority complex.:no:

These are a few more made in india patrol vessels u can look at them and cry.
Either way have a look at the frigates, corvettes and of course the aircraft carrier being built; somethings which will take u 10 years, 20 years and never.

Oh you poor poor fellow, such is ur inferiority complex.:no:

These are a few more made in india patrol vessels u can look at them and cry.
Either way have a look at the frigates, corvettes and of course the aircraft carrier being built; somethings which will take u 10 years, 20 years and never.
:raise: i have AC too, Air condition in my room LMAO

I can't believe my eyes, members are seriously suggesting that these are GORILLAS and not human beings??? The lengths some will go to to perpetuate the lie that there are no terrorists coming into India from Pakistan.

I can't believe my eyes, members are seriously suggesting that these are GORILLAS and not human beings??? The lengths some will go to to perpetuate the lie that there are no terrorists coming into India from Pakistan.

sure human in middle of high grass as cameraman at the end of clip

after long year what ! ! :woot: you are 24 years older country than us yet with fishing trawler soap powa Indian navy goes down :oops:

india even built an AC, read newspaper daily to upgrade your knowledge. BD only start building trawlers with guns.:omghaha:

ok bro, then tell your fellow members to stop too :D

Y don't u stop it, u were the one who started with the gorillas and dogs and what not.
U r trolling on a thread that doesn't even concern BDesh, that is a new in pathetic levels of "I want attention".

beo we are enjoying their denial :welcome:

Lolzzz.... Yaar u indians a re a limit... how do we know its poonch sector and not some yet again "Thriller Film" of Indian Media and Army .... afterall "The Mumbai Attacks" ... "The Train Blast" and "The death of Five Soldiers".... were made up by yourselves.....

This is all bullshit propoganda of Mallustan..... Undies.... sorry India
9 posts and you've already started trolling? You just made yourself look like an idiot! Grow up kid and stop posting nonsensical crap out here.

Y don't u stop it, u were the one who started with the gorillas and dogs and what not.
U r trolling on a thread that doesn't even concern BDesh, that is a new in pathetic levels of "I want attention".

I am sorry that you do not get attention, i feel sorry for you. Anyway i said it can be gorilla, so what is wrong ? check someones post, we had good conversation and we agreed anything can be possible.

no no i have toilet too, oopssss sorry you do not have that :rofl:

and yet AC goes down LOL

when indian navy's Aircraft carrier came to the shores of BD and BD will watch it from their gun fitted trawlers like this:raise:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom