What's new

Caught By Thermal Imagers! Army Foils Infiltration Bid By Terrorists!

cm on that does not look human even at level view-

wonder if indian army is shooting at gorillas all the time- :rofl:-

The Indian army is literally tar getting Kashmiri Guerillas..:laugh:... some one should explain to them that the term applies to the freedom fighters. :cuckoo:

The Indian army is literally tar getting Kashmiri Guerillas..:laugh:... some one should explain to them that the term applies to the freedom fighters. :cuckoo:

what is that other image? I mean one looks like a guerilla and the small one running rat??

DRDO has produced and will produce the stuff which will make war on terror and terror supporter more and more easy for our armed forces. Within few year the technological sophistication will reach such a level that war will become totally asymmetric like American war with Talibans.

There are some monkeys in Kashmir... They are a invasive, aggressive species and come from down south where they thrive...
atleast a million which are hostile and have stole guns from humans which they use to attract females of their species...
must warn tree huggers...

yes, in other side of loc.

DRDO has produced and will produce the stuff which will make war on terror and terror supporter more and more easy for our armed forces. Within few year the technological sophistication will reach such a level that war will become totally asymmetric like American war with Talibans.

plz bro not again, DRDO LOL

what is that other image? I mean one looks like a guerilla and the small one running rat??

Seems like a dog, have you noticed that when the Indians open fire, the silhouettes just move back and forward.
If it were infiltrators, knowing they have been picked up, would try and scatter rather than just moving around.

Bro, don't take it otherwise but your English is some time difficult to understand. So I am unable to comment on your post.

LOL , i was talking about DRDO's success in R&D, they say we are going to do these and that (so many things) but come up with little things at the end.

well bro, the image can be from other place and used as propaganda, anyway please tell me, if someone fire bullet to you, will you move slowly like that ? or even any human ? surely will run like hell LOL

Congratulations you are now the dumbest person on pdf.:omghaha:

Go check out gorrilla range and habitat there are NO GORILLAS IN POONCH.

FYI a gorilla would register a bigger heat signature and a dog much much smaller.

And even if those were animals the first instinct an animal has on such high grasslands after hearing loud gunfire would be too flee.
They were infiltrators trying to duck and sneak past in the night.

As for the slowly part, a gorilla is faster than an average human, so human would move slowly when they assess danger and try to sneak off.

Qudos 2 ur Bangladeshi knowledge.:rofl:

Dada apnaar matha onek'ee mota.

LOL , i was talking about DRDO's success in R&D, they say we are going to do these and that (so many things) but come up with little things at the end.

still more than what Bangladesh ever will

media will always sensationalize the the failures than success of DRDO. DRDO have many success stories than few failures. every organisation have failed projects. DRDO is the best defence research and development organisation in asia.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom