What's new

Caught By Thermal Imagers! Army Foils Infiltration Bid By Terrorists!

well bro, the image can be from other place and used as propaganda, anyway please tell me, if someone fire bullet to you, will you move slowly like that ? or even any human ? surely will run like hell LOL

bro, the video is taken by second generation infrared camera attached to the assault rifle. second generation camera images are like this, if you search in google you can find it.

not really it is not top down view, it is more like same level view, check videos of how gorillas walk

BTW there are no gorilla species endemic to Kashmir. :coffee:

They are extensively an African species of apes.

The only monkeys that are local there are some loca Macaque varieties that are surely smaller than that size shown in the link.

Yes...
because...
his...
family...
is...
on...
the...
other side, maybe? :cuckoo:

Sorry. We can't let this free time crossing. Family or not, his grandfather should have decided in the 40s itself.

Now if he crosses, he will simply be shot.

Too many infiltration bids.

We cannot risk it.

Good job IA.

not really it is not top down view, it is more like same level view, check videos of how gorillas walk

There are some monkeys in Kashmir... They are a invasive, aggressive species and come from down south where they thrive...
atleast a million which are hostile and have stole guns from humans which they use to attract females of their species...
must warn tree huggers...

buddy,thats actually a man walking,but in crouch position I guess...thats what look like when you try to duck and move..also,foot isn't quite visible as it seems like thick grass there..please watch carefully at 38 and 39 secs and you can even see he was holding a gunlike thing in his hand...I could post the screenshot,but Chut!y@ play button always guard the view...if I can find out this video in Youtube,I'll try to post..

I'm posting the pic..it still needs admin's approval..anyway...

p15816-loc.html

Sorry. We can't let this free time crossing. Family or not, his grandfather should have decided in the 40s itself.

Now if he crosses, he will simply be shot.

Too many infiltration bids.

We cannot risk it.

Good job IA.

Then dont cry when Pakistan shoots down a intruder?

Btw, by that logic, you guys are free to shoot down little children as well who are scoped by the indian army...
just sick man...
you guys really are a different form of ape..

buddy,thats actually a man walking,but in crouch position I guess...thats what look like when you try to duck and move..also,foot isn't quite visible as it seems like thick grass there..please watch carefully at 38 and 39 secs and you can even see he was holding a gunlike thing in his hand...I could post the screenshot,but Chut!y@ play button always guard the view...if I can find out this video in Youtube,I'll try to post..
yes i saw, i am talking about every possibility :)

bro, the video is taken by second generation infrared camera attached to the assault rifle. second generation camera images are like this, if you search in google you can find it.

i know that is 2nd generation IC, it would be better if it would night vision.

IC is better than NV to detect infiltration.

not all time correct, with new generation Night vision, you can see the face from good distance where IC will show you only hit signature.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom